What about Quality

Many people believe hardly in brands , they became brand's addicts , they are attracted by advertisements , they don't care for quality .

so what are this phenomenon reasons ?
No one can deny that there is some companies well known by their product's quality , but they don't sell much as some other companies do , just because first companies have quality as priority , and others are developing their strategies of marketing.
Day after day the number of brand's addicts is going up ,thy are attracting by colors , logos , and advertisments .
why not eradicate this bad habit , we have to look before for quality of thing and then its beauty .!!

SIMO1 said...
Yes Lovedit , this is reality , persons are just looking for the clothes that are from a famous company ,and they ignore quality !!
thx for your comment

SIMO1 said...
Thx phantom_girl for your advice , i will try to make may next articls longer as much i can !

LOVEDIT said...
i completely agree. it drives me crazy when people only care about the name on the tag! i buy clothes from jcpenney and kohls, but not the brand names like Candee's. i but the good quality stuff that is confortable, fits nice, and will last a really long time. i even buy stuff from walmart because their stuff holds up nice!
you would make a great debater by the way.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 28, 2009 at 11:29 am:
Good article, but you should make it longer. I really liked it.