Popular or Crazy?

Hey. I am DEFINITELY not the "popular" one. I am more of the girl who has all the weird clothes. I know people like the name brands. (Such as Hollister, Aeropostale, Ambercrombie, Wet Seal, etc.) Well, I don't. I think that those "popular" kids who where them have no inside sight on their own unique style. Please don't judge me because of that, because this all my opinion. I think that all these popular kids are jealous. We all need to realize that you shouldn't judge people on what they wear. (Hence my favorite saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover.")

forgottenpenname This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 5, 2010 at 9:43 am:

I'd like to point out that all you're doing with this article is producing a list of logical falacies much the same as the ones the "popular" kids have probably made about you (hasty generalization, etc, etc). You say "don't judge a book by its cover"? You just did. You have no idea what goes on in those kids' heads. Yes, them judging you is wrong, but you judging them is just as wrong -- maybe even worse, since you know how bad it feels to be judged. 

What you should do is write ... (more »)

N.M.W.I.T.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 15 at 6:06 pm :
you are so true

magic-esi This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 5, 2010 at 8:44 am:
It's a good point which I agree with but it's a bit short. Try to elaborate some more so that people that disagree might be convinced.

sublime3dg said...
i disagree. i dont think you can make a generalization like that about a group of people.

Dara R. said...
im a name brand person but i do wish more ppl would branch out and embrace their individuality

i.e. hotCHEERLEADER replied...
Jan. 6, 2010 at 8:58 am :
When I read your stuff that you type I start thinking of good stuff to say to you like that: YOU HAVE A GREAT PERSONALIY.

nancyy. said...
ha, i totally agree! :)