Top 5 for Fashion

Girls what is the one question you ask your self in the morning? I think its (What do I wear?). Am I right. That’s why I’m here, I can give you an up to date fashion post. What ever you need to know I can answer. Here are my personal Top 5 fashions now.
#1: Prints: I’m talking animal print. It’s now and it’s HOT! I think it is a way to express you. Your clothes tells a story your story. Your style, sense of fashion. When you see your favorite type of zebra print shirt and want it (mom says NO). Tell her you like zebra print and it expresses you. Nothing can change you.
#2: Black & White: Well you see it around a lot. It’s the two colors that are a perfect match. I prefer it in stripes but don’t always get it in stripes. It might be a little boring and a solid color scarf or some bangles. It makes it fit for a nice day out in the world.
#3: Plaid: Were bringing back the plaid. My personal favorite is this one. I love the whole style of it. The great thing is it comes in all colors. It brings out an old plain t-shirt into the fashion of tomorrow. Its great for those summer days to show of the bright, stripes of plaid.
#4: Dresses: Its not time to dress up but you still can throw on a dress. Nothing to fancy a solid color dress or something with sparkles. When you dress in a dress its usually for church or a special event. Not always I like to throw on my favorite dress with my black leggings. Gives it style there are many different dresses but get the casual and add something to it. The thing I like about dresses is the swish of it.
#5: Blue Jeans: They’re classic and never go out of style. You can were it with a plain t-shirt and throw a jacket on it. You can always fix them up with something. A cute little belt with a solid color shirt and some bangle and your set for the mall.
What I always say take something little and make it big. No matter how ugly or plain. You can make a fashion boom.

kieselweasel said...
Feb. 4, 2011 at 12:37 pm:
I think you have an amazing fashion sense! But I also believe that this piece would be easier to understand if there were not so many errors. Next time I would have someone check over your work to make sure it is perfect and understandable. Other than that, great job!

weaselkiesel said...
Feb. 2, 2011 at 3:51 pm:

Before posting again, I would recommend having someone read through your writing to find these simple mistakes. The mistakes made the writing difficult to read.

There are a lot of typos and errors in this. In the first line, its should be it's, and the "Am I right" should have a question mark. In the black and white catagory, when you write "It might be a little boring and a solid scarf or some bangles" it makes no sense. Similarly in the dresses catagory, you say "Not always I like ... (more »)

krizzy said...
I like the list of 10 things a girl askes herself before leaving in the morning. Some of them are actual things i would ask myself.

songofheaven said...
So are we raising a generation of clones here?

Chimerical replied...
Jul. 19, 2010 at 10:08 am :
Great staple stuff, but lets not forget INDIVIDUALITY <3

thatgirl_93 said...
I love animal prints. Esp. Zebra and Leopard. =)

suprswimmer said...
Animal print is, to most, "unfashionable", a fashion don't if you will. Plaid, though, is very "in."
Otherwise, this is a really insightful post :)

DifferentTeen replied...
Feb. 24, 2011 at 8:20 pm :
I agree completely with the post above me. No one in my school wears animal prints, but almost everyone owns a plaid shirt. I own a few myself. I like them because they come in all different style and colors.

lovepink86 said...
Sept. 10, 2009 at 7:22 am:
I love this article!!! The first comment is making me wonder how they dress b.c animal print and plaid is definitelyy in!!

Sunshineyday said...
I disagree with the prints and the plaid, but otherwise not bad!

pinksage33 said...
Nice job!!!