Super Showdown 12: I Accidentally Deleted the First 11 Installments by Nick Naldi | Teen Ink

Super Showdown 12: I Accidentally Deleted the First 11 Installments by Nick Naldi

By Doctor-Gonzo SILVER, San Pedro, California
Doctor-Gonzo SILVER, San Pedro, California

"When the going gets weird the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson

I’m gonna do something a little different today. I’m gonna do a bunch of fights between fictional characters/real people and then I will decide a clear winner.

RULES: 2 stock, Final Destination, and no items. TO THE DEATH.

1st Round: Metal Sonic vs Iron Man. The winner of this first round would be Metal Sonic. He would win because he’s Sonic but metal.

2nd Round: Jim from the Office vs Indiana Jones. Indiana Jones would shoot Jim the second the match started and in his final moments on earth he looks into the camera.

3rd Round: Ben 10 vs Danny Phantom. This was a close one but Danny Phantom would win because he would possess Ben 10 and make him kill himself.

4th Round: Optimus Prime vs The Mystery Machine. The Mystery Machine would summon the power of all the previous incarnations of the Scooby Doo franchise and use it to destroy Optimus Prime.

5th Round: Scott Cawthon vs MatPat from Game Theory. Although Scott Cawthon has the power of his stand: the animatronics from FNAF. MatPat would easily kill him with the power of his own, stronger stand: Sa-ness from Under Bound.

6th Round: Former President Barack Obama vs Markiplier. In the beginning of the round, Markiplier would try to get Barack’s guard down by crying about his subscribers and flexing. Obama has the power of the Black Panther on his side and he would rip him to shreds with his vibranium claws.

7th Round: Donkey Kong vs Peter Griffin. This was easy to decide. Peter would look at DK and utter the phrase “I am Peter hear me roar” then go “hehehehehehehe”. The sheer power of that would liquify Donkey Kong’s brain.

8th Round: Rick Sanchez vs Elon Musk. Elon Musk would send Rick into space. Rick wouldn’t notice what’s happening because he’s too busy telling everybody how smart and deep he is.

Final Round:Chris chan vs the world. Chris chan would decimate us. We would try to lend our energy to a worthy savior of humanity but it would be of no use. He would call upon his creation Sonichu to finish him off. Then he would look to the world that rejected him and with a snap of his fingers the earth would cease to exist. He would then say “So this how the world ends, not with a bang but with a…” he then turns around pondering to himself “I’m working on it!” he says before continuing his conquest of all reality.

The ocean bothers me. It’s too big, we have to kill the ocean and leave its corpse on some shit hole planet like Jupiter.