Top Voted Movies / Music / TV Articles

Here are the top voted movies / music / TV articles:

voted
#1
I Hear Voices This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
I hear voices. That being said, I am not insane nor do I believe in ghosts or spirits. I just love to listen. I can hear the music in the deep voice of one of my teachers as he gives his instruction. The pitch of another teacher rises as... (more »)
36 comments
voted
#2
Music and Its Growing Pains This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
A woman screams – a shrill cry that cuts through the night. A pale figure lies on the ground, crimson red spreading around it. Three beeps on a cell phone and frantic, hysterical crying to a voice on the other end of the line. Then waiting.... (more »)
6 comments
voted
#3
The Tragedy of Horror This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
It's often said that previews can be the best part of a movie. One has the opportunity to see sneak peeks of upcoming films, and from these, we often decide which new releases will be flops and which will make jaws drop. Though it's hard to... (more »)
2 comments
voted
#4
Women Who Rock This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
On a March afternoon in 1980, a young woman calling herself Joan Jett sat in the office of a record producer, awaiting his response to her debut album. Dressed in tight black jeans and a T-shirt, with shaggy hair falling over her forehead, she was... (more »)
voted
#5
Why We Love Horror This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
What is it about scary movies that is so appealing to us? Of course, cinematic fear is fleeting. It cannot touch our surface of reality. Therefore, we love horror movies. Fear is a popular and common theme in books and movies. But in reality,... (more »)
1 comment