What Musical Theatre Means to Me

We all have things that we like. Things that bring us happiness, or inspire us to be the best we can be. The things that made us sad, and the things that make us mad. I have something that brings all those emotions into a big jumbled mess:  Musical Theatre. Musical Theatre is my everything. To you, it might seem like a bunch of weirdos breaking into song randomly, but definitely not to me. It's so much more than that. It has so much meaning. Hamilton: a story of becoming successful, in a world full of distractions and hate, but finding love in what you work so hard for. Dear Evan Hansen: A look into the world of dealing with lies, bullying and suicide, while falling in love and finding yourself. Heathers: Seeing the darkness in the world, but finding the light with true friends. Musical Theater is not just about songs. It's about the story it tells, and the message it leaves. The music leaves a stamp of love on your heart and no matter how hard you try, it won't go away. Nothing will ever make me more happy than music and the Musical Theatre community.