How txting is so gr8

Some teenagers just want to have a phone b/c they want to txt. They think its so much fun, better, and easier. To me I think it is easier than just calling them and other people can't hear what u are talking bout. Which is a good thing. I think the parents should learn how to txt more often than just calling you non-stop.

Right wen u get that fone so many ppl want to jst get there friends fone number and jst start txting them. Once I got mine I got my friend Maria's number and started txting her. When you get the hang of the txting you get a lot faster and its more addicting to you. Some people can't go an hour or two without having their phone or txting some one. And the worst of it for parents and the best for kids is the free txting or the unlimited! Ppl get so attached to it wen it cms to that stuff. It's not easy to put ur fone down wen u hve that kind of stuff.

In the text plan u can get mobile to mobile and w/out it costing anything and being to the fone after 7 and on weekends doesn't cost anything either! But ppl rather txt then talk on the fone where ppl can listen to ur talking about that's y I lke txting so much ppl can't hear u wen ur talking to sum1. I suggest a fone that has a key board on it/ flip fone so its easier, faster, and jst better inguinal. That's the fone I hve, I luv hving it but the bad part is to those fones that they can break easily and there not very good, well the sprint isn't. Also that if u r trying to txt sum1 and using the key board instead its easier fort them to catch u so be extra sneaky.

The fones that u shud get is the rumor it cums in many colors lke black, green, white, and orange. Jst incase u want a colorful 1 instead of a boring silver 1. It's so easy to txt on sitting at ur computer, its lke ur but with smaller keys. And it has a lot more features on it than other fones. But here is a bad thing about a rumor that if u drop it it can break but it usually doesn't so still get it while u can. Theres another fone that's a gud 1 too. Its calld envy. Its kinda lke the rumor but the keys on it is a lot smaller so it's harder but its still gud. A lot of my friends have the envy and the rumor and they said, 'the envy works rely gud and I'm glad I have the fone'.

So next time ur looking 4 ur next fone thing about getting a rumor, envy, or jst an easy slide fone w/ a full key board. Trust me its easier and u will luv it. Remember bout how nice it is to hve 1 and make it easier and ppl will be jealouse.

Bookworm134 said...
This is really funny! Love the "Text talk" haha. :)

Artgirl1999 said...
This is kind of hard to follow...

Bettfreund said...
Sept. 8, 2010 at 9:29 am
Love the use of "Text talk" :)

ChaosX3 said...
Well the ultimate phone used to be called the rumor but its actually the LG Scoop with alltel. For 75 cents a day you can get unlimited texting and mobile to mobile as part of the u-prepaid plan, good stuff