psychopathic killer

Oh my goodness! My child’s going to grow up to be a psychopathic killer. Parents believe if their children watch poignant violent television shows, they will grow up to be murders.

According to A.C. Nielsen Co., “The number of murders seen on TV by the time an average child finishes elementary school: 8,000, and number of violent acts seen on TV by age 18: 200,000.” This is fruitless information, who cares if they see numerous murders on TV; their parents can block the show or use a V-Chip (which will block shows of a certain rating). Murder is a phlegmatic topic; some parents zealously make sure their children don’t watch violent TV. Other parents could care less and do not coerced that violent TV might make their children have the wrong idea on murder. Parents have stop corroborate and listen to their children and watch how they act, they might have to make a comprehensive decision to have their children not watch those kinds of violent shows. Children tend to garble information they hear and think what they want to think.

Children should have sanguine expectations on life, live carelessly, and not have to worry about murder and what kinds of shows they can watch. Parents are inundated with other obligations other than what should my kid watch today. You can’t believe everything you read, be careful what your son or daughter is watching and make sure it’s appropriate for their age.