Beautiful Tones to My Ears | Teen Ink

Beautiful Tones to My Ears

Learning music is more than a class at school, it also is more effective on students.  Music teaches the importance of emotion, feeling and so many life skills that are indispensable to your future.  One thing that I have learned the most from playing my violin is dedication and the passion  for playing music.  Music is something I can rely on when I am emotional, it makes me feel safe and comforted.  Music has more effect on me personally.  I feel like music teaches me skills that I could never learn in any other class.  Such as being passionate for something, how to read music, and being connected to an instrument.  For once I actually love doing homework.  The reason for that is because in orchestra you have homework,  but it’s something that I enjoy doing.  In other classes it may seem boring,  but the truth is Music contains math skills, and social abilities.  You have to count the notes, and rhythms, and you have to be willing to work in a group of students.  If you truly love music like I do, it will mean more than playing the right notes and rhythms.   Music can take you beyond what you could ever imagine in your future! 

I will always argue for music becuase its my safe place, its help me express myslef, and I love playing my Violin!

Emily43 SILVER said...
on Oct. 23 2015 at 11:38 am
Emily43 SILVER, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Please let me know what you think!!!