Is Tupac A Bad Role Model? | Teen Ink

Is Tupac A Bad Role Model?

By Kojtsishlub2015 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Kojtsishlub2015 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Everybody can learn about a violence without going the wrong path. Some people say that famous violence peoples give people a bad lifestyle. Like going around the neighborhood start shooting gun at everyone for no reason, just to be cool. This is not necessary because what make a hero a hero isn’t about their violence side. Tupac is a hero with a priceless attitude that hard to find. He’s a person who loves poetry, reading, and raps. Some people say that Tupac is a bad role model for many livings because he can make people become violence. In his raps there are some profanity language in it so it possible that he can turn people to the bad side. The rap may have profanity word in it but it was viewed to be positively by Tupac. He is not misogynistic, bad model, and pennies less couldn’t stop him from his goal, this is what make him worth studding and known.

Most people think that Tupac is misogynistic because of the lyrics he use. Tupac is not misogynistic, he viewed stuff differently than most people. Like the ‘b’ and ‘n’ word that he used. He thinks of it in a good way not in a bad way. For example Pebble Creek state” Even when male intend ‘b----‘to be positive, the term is still loaded with hurtful connotation.” This means that he actually mean it the opposite when he cuss to someone or used. Lots and lots of people think of it in a negative just because it is a bad word. They didn’t think of it like Tupac did that why most human being always get the wrong idea every time they heard the word ‘b****’. In all he doesn’t hate girl when he say ‘me and my b****’ in his raps.

Everybody have two in one person. There could be more than two sides inside of one body. It could be a good, bad, and a sensitive sides. Tupac’s bad sides, people said it could be a bad model for most student and others. On the other hand, other also says the bad and violent side is nothing compare to the good side. Tupac’s grit is what make him popular and get many people to admire him. He has the power to encourage other to do the good thing, like reading. For example, Big Syke state “He had the words and he was articulate. That’s what made me start reading books.” This mean that Tupac can not only persuade others but also his rap team. He’s like a god teaching other to do the good things for living. He’s a successful god that never graduated from high school for his rapper pals.

During Tupac’s young adulthood he couldn’t have what he wanted. They are poor because his mom is a black painter and she also do drug. His mother couldn’t buy anything to Tupac that’s do with music and raps. Everything that he wanted is very expensive so his mom couldn’t afford it for him. For example Pebble Creek state “Tupac’s mother was far too poor to buy him any of the expensive items….. Tupac was more artist than hustler or stick-up bandit, so he went without. And so he was dismissed out of hand.” Without money and Tupac’s mom support he can still reach his goal. In the end he reached his goal without his relatives help. It interesting that he didn’t even bother to give up like others, but do his best till the end.

In conclusion, Tupac is worth for people to study. He a good model with grit that moves on. He wanted to view and do stuff his own way. Like he say, he to stay real not fake. Tupac do what a thug do without change himself just because other will give him money. He may be a thug but he a good guy who loves education and reality. What make him more interesting is that he didn’t even graduated from High School. From all the hero that I’ve learn no one have make as far as Tupac. They all at least graduated from High School to be a successful in education. If student have grit and focus enough on their goal they’ll become successful one day like Tupac.

I want to prove that Tupac is worth studing because he a good role model for student. My parent told me to only learn about the good stuff, like helping the adult and others out. He didn't want me to learn about being voilent just cause i laerned about voilence things. For Tupac he can be voilent but student don't need to think of doing the same.