I Wish | Teen Ink

I Wish

July 25, 2014
By Anonymous

I Wish

I wish that some people would know their limits. It’s just that a few take it too far. Foodies, Adrenaline junkies, and gamers, to name a few. Here are the reasons why:

Food junkies like to eat massive amounts of their favorite foods, most of the time filled to the brim with fat/grease. A couple of them, would eat far too much, and end up feeling sick afterwards, or eat too much for an extended period of time and end up as some smelly, meat blob. And, when I mean smelly, I mean smelly. Like, when the garbage of China and New York City come together, and decide to go and dump manure into a sewage line downwind of people burning rubber and plastic.

Secondly, adrenaline chasers LOVE to go and do lots of life threatening stunts, like riding a motorcycle through a flaming circle over a crocodile pit, to get an adrenaline rush. Whenever they do these kinds of stunts, most don’t even care if they get hurt or even DIE!

There’s one last type of junkie I would like to address, and they are gamers. Game junkies are the few who know the full history of video games and hold all the memorabilia they could get their hands on ranging from the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), to the Xbox. They would go so far as to make playing games their career, buy random game related junk, and then proceed to make their house/apartment/room/ mother’s basement into a game room.

Most humans’ motives are unknown unless they tell you it, so, no difference there or here. Most junkies have either too many reasons to do what they do, or they have a convoluted reason for their actions. A foodie might eat a lot, because they have lost a friend that they always ate with, and now, the junkie is eating for the both of them. You will never know… Unless, they tell you why. These are some of the things some people take to far, and I would just like to address that.