Miley's Say

I have heard a lot about how Miley Cyrus is a sl*g and a wh*re and other names which don't relate to her at all. Honestly, when I seen the wrecking ball video for the first time I was a bit taken a back by her swinging on a ball in hardly any clothes but when I read her view on why she did it I was more understandable. For example; she says how she kisses the sledge hammer to show that she secretly still loves pain and is naked to show how Liam - her ex- destroyed her and how she is emotionally stripped and naked. The wrecking ball symbolizes a destructive of love hence the song title. My opinion is so what she has done a few things she might look back on and think she shouldn't of done that... but don't we all? At least she is trying to make a stand and show how she feels in a original type of way.

LadyWisdom98 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:52 am
Miley Cyrus is almost 21 years old. She's an adult now and can do whatever the hell she wants. I don't understand why everyone lashes out at her.

holls925 replied...
Nov. 26, 2013 at 11:57 am
someone who finally agrees with me! haha

darien123. said...
b!tch please!

holls925 replied...
hahaha she is great :)