Miley's Say | Teen Ink

Miley's Say

By holls925 BRONZE, Liverpool, Other
holls925 BRONZE, Liverpool, Other

"When I was at school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life."
-John Lennon

I have heard a lot about how Miley Cyrus is a sl*g and a wh*re and other names which don't relate to her at all. Honestly, when I seen the wrecking ball video for the first time I was a bit taken a back by her swinging on a ball in hardly any clothes but when I read her view on why she did it I was more understandable. For example; she says how she kisses the sledge hammer to show that she secretly still loves pain and is naked to show how Liam - her ex- destroyed her and how she is emotionally stripped and naked. The wrecking ball symbolizes a destructive of love hence the song title. My opinion is so what she has done a few things she might look back on and think she shouldn't of done that... but don't we all? At least she is trying to make a stand and show how she feels in a original type of way.

I think people don't understand Miley Cyrus and how she feels regret for some of the things she has done and how she is trying to make a stand and show how she feels.

on Nov. 26 2013 at 11:57 am
holls925 BRONZE, Liverpool, Other

-John Lennon

someone who finally agrees with me! haha

on Nov. 11 2013 at 8:52 am
TheIdealist SILVER, New York City, New York

"We all die. The goal is not to last forever. It's to create something that does."

Miley Cyrus is almost 21 years old. She's an adult now and can do whatever the hell she wants. I don't understand why everyone lashes out at her.

holls925 BRONZE, Liverpool, Other

-John Lennon

hahaha she is great :)

HornyUnicorn., UnderYourBed, Alaska

I'm watching you.

b!tch please!