Why I Love Ed Sheeran

If someone told me to describe Ed Sheeran’s music in one word, I honestly wouldn’t know what to say.
I mean that in the best way possible. Not only is his voice super raw and soulful, but his music distracts me from my everyday life. And to be completely honest, the life I’m living is pretty complicated, which is why I appreciate his music so much.
His lyrics capture emotions inside me that I never knew I had. His music is the kind that you can listen to over and over again, and have a different reaction to every single time. It’s almost as if listening to the same song repeatedly is like listening to several different songs.
The way I am describing his music, to me, defines a true artist. Nothing in his music is fake, His music speaks the truth and connects that truth with the listener’s inner feelings and emotions.
Getting caught up in the song is inevitable. And I am not complaining. When I get caught up in one of his songs, it feels like days pass by and I don’t even care. I don’t worry about where I have to be, what I have to do, when I have to do it, or anything like that. It could go on forever and I wouldn’t budge.
Having a different reaction to his music every time I listen to it rarely happens to me with other artists. I can only hope that I become as good an artist/singer as him someday in the future. True inspiration right there.
With that said, I think if someone told me to describe his music in one word, I would say "infinite"

Because that’s the way it impacted me. It was limitless.

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 13, 2013 at 8:30 am:
I like the way u wrote the influence his music has on you, really deep. U hit a poetical note by describing it, tje only line that doesn't fit ( end of the line) is *I don't worry about where I have to be, what I have to do, when I have to do it, or anything like that.*, you could have used or anything else, but it is just the way I would have done it and it's your text. Also I like, and understand when you say infinite. Really strong ending :) (y)

CookieMonster24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:01 pm :
Ha, thanks. ;) 

Scarlett_the_pegacornThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love him so much. He captures emotions so well in his song writing.

I_am_a_panda said...
I agree with you. I. Love. Him. As always, your writing is without flaw. ;D

FreakylittledevilThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Although I do not agree with you on his music, I do like your writing :)

Oct. 23, 2013 at 2:35 pm :
Haha, stop hating on my Ed! XD 

Valery5This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
oh wow it's crazy cuz i love his music so much and i agree with you i can listen to his songs over and over again and never get bored but this article is GREAT it explains well how Ed Sheeran is a great at writting songs ! :]

TizzyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 1:24 am :
*high five*