Our Future Movie Theaters | Teen Ink

Our Future Movie Theaters

By LizbethLuna BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
LizbethLuna BRONZE, Denver, Colorado

Tired of just sitting in chairs? I know I am. Are you tired about your body falling asleep? Well don’t worry because in 2028, everything will change. No more butts, hands, and legs falling asleep! We won’t have any 2D movies. Why? Because every movie will be in 3D.Have you been to the aquarium? Well if you have, then you might’ve noticed the movie ride. I think it’s called the 4D ride, and the chairs move. Also, you won’t have people blocking the screen because they want to go potty or get food. Forget all of that, and just think about enjoying a great movie.

Chairs will automatically move for people. For example, if any action happens, you will experience the force of nature as characters in the movies do. If someone is jumping off a cliff, well guess what? You’re going to jump off the cliff with that character, too. And if someone is whispering, your chair will move to lean in. Plus, it moves side to side, forward and backwards. It’s better than just sitting in chairs that don’t move. If you want to eat your food, then you can just stop your chair and take a break. But you don’t have to get up. That’s what waitresses are for! This will make your movie life wonderful. If you don’t think it’s nice well we want to hear from your suggestions. We just want to see our movie fans happy. Oh! It’s not just that, we’ll also give you discounts. Normally one ticket would cost around 20 or 30 dollars. It’s not a bad price, but with that money we’re going to buy even more fun activities, chairs, and TVs’. Therefore, you’ll enjoy our movies.

All in all, this will make history in 2028. Sales will increase, and movie lovers will keep coming back for more. It will be a big success. Theaters will be the number one place people visit the most on the weekends or any day .In 2028 the movie theaters will be amazing