Did The Directioners go too Far? | Teen Ink

Did The Directioners go too Far?

December 21, 2012
By missdakota98 BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
missdakota98 BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Keep listening to music because it gets you through everything i promise-Mitch Lucker


Mitch Lucker, the lead singer of Suicide Silence, recently died in a motorcycle accident, on a Halloween night. he was riding his 2013 Harley Davidson south on main street, and hit a light pole near the intersection of 13 street. He lost control and collided into a pickup truck. He was rushed to the emergency room and later died at 6am on November 1st.

The tragic news was spread all over the next day including this terrible news to his 5 year old daughter, and his beautiful wife. Lucker was only 28 and had millions of fans crying for him all over the world.
A foundation for his daughter was set up so his wife could have money to take care of her, and his named mentioned everyday from friends, fans and family.
You probably thought everyone was saying positive stuff and people saying that’s terrible he passed away right? Well think again…
Ya, not everyone is going to be a fan of Suicide Silence or any other genre! But mainly the people who are 1 Direction fans posted on the internet
“lulz I hope hiz kid is next”
“HE PROBS BY SLITTING HIS WRISTS #LOL”
Did their parents even raise them right? Ya, some people are going to make fun of other bands, but they are still alive! For instance Justin Bieber. Yes, not everyone is going to like him but I’m pretty sure people wouldn’t say messed up things like these “1 directioners” if they passed away!