Degrassi Season 12: Best Yet

Degrassi…ah! The show that makes high school a little more…how you say interesting? I’ve been in love with Degrassi since Spinner and Manny were put into my life, and I’m still watching it till this very day. With new characters replacing the old the show is at he best it’s ever been. If you’ve seen the latest episodes, I’m pretty sure you’re well aware with all that’s going on. Lies, deceit, and back-stabbing friends, exactly like high school. Guess that’s why it’s so relatable to many teens in Canada and the United States. Degrassi lets us escape our drama filled high school lives, and hide behind those of Drew, Bianca and our beloved Becky. To many of us, Degrassi is the best thing in the world. Others may not agree and think it’s a waste of time, but we get it. We can relate to what the characters go through and how they deal.

To the Degrassi crew and cast, hats off and from many of your true fans… we thank you!

HAILOThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Did you used to live in an apartment building in Olympia?

carlaelaine replied...
Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:48 am :
Are you asking me? Lol. If so, no.

HAILOThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:34 pm :
Oh... I know a girl named Carla and she matches you perfect! sorry.