Degrassi Season 12: Best Yet | Teen Ink

Degrassi Season 12: Best Yet

December 4, 2012
By carlaelaine BRONZE, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
carlaelaine BRONZE, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
4 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
You Only Live Once.


Degrassi…ah! The show that makes high school a little more…how you say interesting? I’ve been in love with Degrassi since Spinner and Manny were put into my life, and I’m still watching it till this very day. With new characters replacing the old the show is at he best it’s ever been. If you’ve seen the latest episodes, I’m pretty sure you’re well aware with all that’s going on. Lies, deceit, and back-stabbing friends, exactly like high school. Guess that’s why it’s so relatable to many teens in Canada and the United States. Degrassi lets us escape our drama filled high school lives, and hide behind those of Drew, Bianca and our beloved Becky. To many of us, Degrassi is the best thing in the world. Others may not agree and think it’s a waste of time, but we get it. We can relate to what the characters go through and how they deal.

To the Degrassi crew and cast, hats off and from many of your true fans… we thank you!


The author's comments:
High school is crazy... but Degrassi kind of makes it look cool. For that, I thank them.