Glee! | Teen Ink

Glee!

December 7, 2012
By MADavis ELITE, Kentland, Indiana
MADavis ELITE, Kentland, Indiana
100 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Have you ever watched the T.V. show Glee? Well, if you haven’t ,I highly recommend it. It has the perfect amount of drama, music, and comedy.

Glee is one of the most entertaining shows I have ever seen. It’s about a high school glee club with a variety of students. The glee clubs sponsor is Mr. Shoe. He is a middle-aged guy that has an arch enemy named Sue Sylvester. Sue is never afraid to say what she is thinking and that’s one reason that the show is so funny. Sue is also the coach for the cheerleaders/Cheerios. The members of the glee club come in a variety. There are about two cheerleaders, two jocks, one gay guy , and a lot of just mediocre high school students. About everyone in glee club is either best friends or enemies; there is no in between. Another reason why Glee is an amazing show is that you can relate to most of their experiences and if you can’t at the moment then you will most likely be able to in the next few years.

Therefore Glee is one of the most entertaining, and hilarious shows of the decade. You may not like music but I guarantee, if you watch Glee, you will learn to love it.