Music Moves | Teen Ink

Music Moves

November 3, 2011
By writingpersona24 BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
writingpersona24 BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Music effects everyone, from the youngest child to the oldest adult. How does music effect us? Music is the one thing that can bring people together. It can bring teens and their parents together. Music is an important aspect of life because it expresses feeling, can help with emotion, and where words fail music speaks.


Music is an important aspect of life because it expresses feeling. When someone has a hard time explaining things a song could say exactly what they are feeling. The feel of the song can also help. The emotion can be felt through the sound of the artsist voice and tone. The instruments are also helpful with expressing the emotion. The song is usually very relatable to the person feeling it. Relatable songs are liked most.


Music is an important aspect of life because it can help with emotion. When a song is being wrote it is hard not to write what you are feeling. Since people at one point in time feel any emotion it can be easy to find a song people can relate to. When a person finds this song it usually makes them feel better. If the song touches them deeply enough the song will give them the chance to let out there emotions.


Music is an important aspect of life because where words fail, it speaks. A song explains what words can not. They are the explanations we try for days to find. It is hard to imagine a world without music. If you wanted to say something but could not music would be the perfect outlet for feeling.


Music is an important aspect of life because where words fail , it speaks, it lets out emotion and expresses feeling. So for when are hearts mend and break the music is there for us. When we feel as we might burst the music releases the pressure.