Music, a Passion

Music is my muse, my inspiration to live. No matter how I feel, there is always a certain song that I can relate to. Sometimes I find myself crying because of how much the lyrics to a song touch my heart. The feeling I get while listening to music, is unexplainable. I love it. I don’t like music because it’s catchy or popular. I look deeper into it; the lyrics, the notes, the melody, the meaning. Although, listening to my iPod could be seen as just a way to pass time, I see it more as a spiritual way to connect to artists, to understand them through relating my own experiences, thoughts, and feelings. It is possible to write pages about the topic of music and why I feel it is important, but I believe that keeping things short, honest, and full hearted always convey the most truthful essence of passion towards such a topic. Music, to me, is the art of taking words and melodies, and amorously putting them together that in turn form a masterpiece that appeals not only to the ear, but also to the heart.

Mickey5678 said...
Can I use this for my drama class?

manderrrs14 said...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 9:42 am
wow!! that is an amazing article! I just wrote a smilar personal essay for my literaacy class and i think that it is true! everyone should like music!

IloveBigTimeRush replied...
Oct. 14, 2011 at 11:08 am

I love ths its true because i feel the same way