I Will Not Dance Even if the Beat is Funky

I'm the kind of person that hardly turns on the radio unless desperate and completely left with nothing else to do. Though I don't mind most artists, I can't stand the recent hypes. This is only half the rant. Whatever ever happened to good music, something that actually has something kind of mind to it. I know that most were put out for purely entertainment and I'm cool with that cause I don't have to listen to it, but whenever I do rarely turn on and cruise through the stations I can't help but feel that a part of my soul died out a little. Not only are they putting on sappy pop songs and meaningless rappers talking about hoes and money, but on top of that they expect us to continue promoting them! I'm so tired of closing ads on facebook and so sick of seeing promos on youtube [If you like so and so your going to like so and so]. NO, don't choose my music! Just cause I like Busta doesn't mean I'm going to like a guy who talks about his southern regents like it's made of gold. I don't even understand why people like that kind of music. I prefer hearing "Rah/rah/rah/ah/ah/want your bad romance" over "last name ever first name great". More like first name..stick with your day job.

Studio_Ghibli-O said...
I'm pretty discusted with most pop songs these days. No soul, no honor, no respect, little possitivity. What happened to when clean good natured respectful songs were popular?

ValRuns replied...
the media killed them.