Pretty Boy or Real Music | Teen Ink

Pretty Boy or Real Music

May 23, 2011
By PianoGirl43 BRONZE, Arvada, Colorado
PianoGirl43 BRONZE, Arvada, Colorado
4 articles 2 photos 9 comments

there has been a lot of different views on Justin Bieber. There are lots of people, not just girls, who like his music. some of those people hate his image, most of the girls however have posters in there rooms. But most of the people i know who hate Justin Bieber say that they don't like his MUSIC because HE is ugly. i will not deny, nor com firm this, but all i wanna say is are you going to let a person's appearance define weather or not you listen to their music? Some bands that i listen to and a lot of people at my school listen to is Green Day and to me they are not very atractive, but there music is good so i buy it and listen to it. Three Days Grace, they are really old to me and they aren't really ugly, but they have the best music that comes from Canada. All I'm Trying to Say is that if they really are just up on stage being pretty then why would their music inspire people to do things from getting the courage to talk to their crush to changing the world one step at a time? Justin Bieber he's not just another Pretty boy, he's not that extodanory, but some of his songs have actually saved me, so i'm getting really tired of hearing all the bad talk about him. If you think he's just another pretty boy, look up the song Born To Be Somebody, or reallyb listen to the words and the general meaning of Never Say Neverthat would change your opion completely.

The author's comments:
I am tired of all the rude and unessesary jokes about Justin Biber if i were him i would die.