Unstoppable | Teen Ink

Unstoppable

January 10, 2011
By vballlm13 SILVER, No. Tonawanda, New York
vballlm13 SILVER, No. Tonawanda, New York
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

We often limit ourselves from what we as humans were born to do-- succeed. My theme song, "Unstoppable" by Rascal Flatts, not only stands for who I am as a person, but also what I believe in. The song represents a champion who with faith and hard work can make anything possible. The inspiring lyrics, "Get on your knees and dig down deep, you can do what you think is impossible" relates to my tenacious way of life. Even when times get tough, through adversity, I reach from within and relentlessly push myself to make the best of every situation. I believe anything can be achieved, and impossible is nothing. If there is a will, there is a way. Mistakes are part of life, and we learn from them, we all have our own mountain to face, but it's about how you prevail. It's about falling down nine times, and bouncing back up ten. Most importantly, it's about keeping your faith even when it seems, "lost or shaken". There will be obstacles, and people that doubt you, but with faith and confidence in yourself, the sky is the limit. "I am Unstoppable."