Music and Me

What is music? Music is the art or science of combining vocal or instrumental sounds (sometimes both) to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion. As a teenager, I listen to music everyday. I can name almost name every song that comes on the radio. Listening to music takes the stress away from my mind. I love listening to music. Listening to music is my new hobby. I cannot go a day without listening to music.
Music comes in different genres. I listen to many genres. The genre I listen to the most is R&B. I listen to R&B because it relates to my life. R&B is one of the tops ten genres listened to. Music to me is like a reading teacher reading a book. Music is just that good. The R&B singers I listen to are Keri Hilson, Trey Songz, Monica, K Michelle, and Usher. I listening to more than that but I do not want to waste my time writing all of the names.
I wake up listening to music. Music is my passion. While I am writing this, I am listening to music. I cannot help myself. Some people are addicted to drugs and alcohol but my addiction is music. Music has many different meaning to it. In order for me to understand a song, I have to listen to the song over and over again.
If someone gave me a pop quiz on music, I would most likely pass the pop quiz. I am not the type that does not have a life. I have a life, but in the meantime I listen to music when I am bored. I might listen to a great amount of music but I do not know how to do have of the dances that go along with them. Again, music is my passion and addiction. One more thought, I cannot sing. I just love listening to music.

74Kjj said...
This article was thought out well and has caught my attention. I love the line "music is my passion" (l.14). In your article you also talk about the artist that are listen to most. I have listen to them and they have not disappointed me yet. I believe this piece can be better if you include more information about these certain artist.

74Kjj said...
This piece of work was very well written. The part I enjoyed the most in this article was when you said music relaxes your mind. I believe you can make this piece a little more interesting if you include when and where you listen to music most of all.

CMW709 said...
You did a great job talking about the music. You also listed some good R&B artists. This reflects how almost every teenager feels about music. I do think that you could have listed more than one genre of music. You also said "I" various of times instead of maybe refering to what other teenagers may feel about music. Overall it was pretty good