How Music Makes Me Feel

MUSIC

When I'm listening to music, with my headphones on, it shuts out the rest of the world, and takes me to another place. Like I really am talking to God on 1st and Amistad, or watching the lights go down in the city. Music is as much a part of my soul as my heart is a part of my body. It courses through my veins like blood and fuels and rejuvenates my body, like food and water. I would not be myself without it. I simply would not exist, because music has shaped my personality so much, and the personality of my parents, that it is impossible that us WITH music and us WITHOUT music would even have similar personality traits. If i said that i only loved music, i would be flat out lying to you. You do not love the air. You need it to survive. You couldn't imagine life without it, because without it, life wouldn't exist. This is how i feel about music.

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You sound very passionate about it; I feel the same way. Music is more powerful and more wonderful than many of us realize. I am so thankful that we have it in our lives.

RavenBird replied...
me, too. and thank you for commenting.

Leecalhoun replied...

I feel the same way, withouth music my life would be incomplete. i promise when i put my headphones in its like i hear no one, see no one. music is in my soul in my viens its carved in my heart with stone. my life without music wouldve been like a christmas tree with any decorations (PLAIN), (BORING) . its just something about music that makes me feel this way. I LOVE IT

Museismusic replied...
Sep. 26 at 11:33 am
I love music and I feel the same way