Miley Cyrus

OK it may be weird that im saying this i just kinda feel bad for miley cyrus...i mean she is misunderstood.Ppl think she is a s***. But she isnt. They are just use to seeing the good girl on disney channel. Now she is 19, and wants to be herself. Her music is great! And if you still think she is a brittney spears then just listen to hear, dont look!!!:p....dont be afraid to give ur opinion i wanna hear what you think!!!!:)

ErinCole said...

Honestly, I used to really look up to Miley Cyrus, but now i don't like her new music (i like Hannah Montana's better), and i just don't like her at all anymore.

Triss said...
Miley Cyrus is not a slut. And I do feel bad that people are rude to her. However she did sign on to Disney knowing that she would be looked upon by everybody as a role model for little kids. She is 17 and is going to act crazy, but she has more responsibility than a regular17 year old girl. Little kids want to be just like her so she shouldn't be acting, dressing, or dancing the way she does. And if she does then it should be in private where her fans cannot see.