Corrupt Music In A Corrupt World

Our music yr by yr day by day becomes more truthful. the drugs violence and hate is corrupting music because people are listening to what they think is being said.

yes somethings that are said are bad but it tells a story, the artist story. they tell how that person lives or got there avan the music is saying have fun. those are the same songs that in my eyes are being held to blame for violence and hate. But is it the song or the person?
the person is to blame.
LISTEN to music not just listen. take what is saying not too litterally. to comprehend what is being said you have to truthfully listen to it not listen to it.

tianaxbiddy said...
I'm sorry that so many things are misspelled in this. It took me AWHILE to realize that there was a spell check and also i tend to be extremely lazy even when writing -_- so again I'm sorry.

peacemaker14 said...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 6:17 pm:
i meant music i don't know why i said mordern words

peacemaker14 said...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 6:16 pm:
i am in love with this artical it explaines everything that i feel about modern words in a small easy to read artical if I had 70 thumbs id give you 70 thumbs up!

tianaxbiddy replied...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 8:51 pm :
OMG thanx this was one of my first artcles to b publishd X~D it means a lot i bcame so discouragd afta a lil while but now i happy XD