Twilight

Vampires don't sparkle and they don't come out during the day. So how in gods name is Edward able to meet Becca during the day and go to school! And second how do a clan of guys that turn into wolves stay hidden? Didn't one of Jacobs friends friends badly sratch his girlfriend?! When ever I hear the word Twilight I think of sparkling vampires. How wrong is that? The movie and the book label all the other vampires a sparkling, loving creatures. That is just wrong! what happened to my awesome scary vampires eith some back bone?

lance-nighting said...
Mar. 25, 2011 at 11:13 am

i agree with you twilight and the new 'vampires' suck what happened to vanhelsing and all them

peacemaker14 said...

ha ha its bella and theres nothing wrong with putting a twist and classic vanpire mythes stphine meyer has every right to make her vanpires do what ever she wants them to do!

vanpires don't "not go out in the sun"

they also don't "sparkle"

they don't do anything because theyre not real!

epicfail replied...
i dont agree with any of that stuff that was my take on twilight.

peacemaker14 replied...
well i guess everyone has thier own opinion then

gummy___bear replied...
i love twilight and...btw its bella....and also its just a movie!!!! lol and if you payed attenchoin they dnt stay hidden its a indian tribe...and pretty much everything they do in on the reservation....lol and you have the right to your own oppinon...but ya....try and understand the situation befor you wright about it it will make your articul much better...