Illuminate!?

I’m so tired of hearing about this illuminate stuff with Beyonce and Jay-Z. Really, who’s that caught up in the media to believe that? To be honest I think the people who come with these demonic theories about them are just haters. We’ve all seen Beyonce’s video for Sweet Dreams with her lifting in the air from the bed. Someone that is so concerned with what she’s doing somehow connected it to the Exorcist. It may also be older viewers posting this stuff because they see their kids dressing differently. They might dress in dark clothing and lots of eyeliner which is now considered a sign of devil worshiping. It’s irritating that every time I turn around I hear the same thing. They might just not be big fans of them because they waste their time playing the artist’s song backwards. Get a life and stop worrying about someone that is making way more money you will have.

jbutterfly10 said...
Hahahahahahaha, this is a really interesting article! Good job:) I agree, I mean, is that really what this world has come to?