Twilight Haters Suck!

Okay, here's the deal. I don't see the problem with having an obsession with Twilight. There's nothing wrong with it. Didn't you ever have a crazy obsession with a movie or television show or artist or whatever and people always had a problem with it? Well that's what it's like for us Twi-Hard fans. We love Edward Cullen and Jacob Black and are proud to show it. Personally, I have to say that I'm a HUGE Twilight fan! I love all the books and characters/actors/actresses. They're all awesome. Most people don't like it because they think it's sexist, unrealistic, or just plain stupid. Go figure.

Soooo....to sum this whole thing up, if you don't like Twilight please don't make it a big deal to show your dislikes. I'm not saying that you can't share you opinion or whatever, but try not to constantly bash it. Not that this article will make a difference anyway. But I was just saying. Thanks for reading.

Grungeaddict said...

I'm a Twi-Hard, too. I love the book and the movie (especially Kristen Stewart!) and I always have. It seems to me that just about the only reason why people don't like it is because the movie had a few flaws in it, and because people made twilight such a big thing, making t-shirts, going into "teams", ect.. WHAT? WHY? It's a love story. It's beautiful. So I just can't see why people would hate it sooooo freaking much. I can see if someone may dislike it, but hate it...no. just no.

Tha... (more »)

offwithyourhead! replied...
Feb. 12, 2011 at 6:05 am
thanks for the comment! :)