Call Of Duty Modern Warefare: Reflex

You know those people that never stop using the grenade launcher for kills? Yeah just gotta hate em right? Yeah I do most of us gamers online call them the noob tubers (noobs is slang for newbies and is a insult to other video gamers.)Many people think that they, when low lvls have to use it, but you know what? It's low, very very low. How are you going to get better, if you are using a cheap weapon the whole time huh? It is also very addicting and most people can't stop. I know that many people, are victims of this horrible crime, they resort to it when they feel very helpless in a match, or just want free kills to lvl, but what ever you think you are wrong it's not just! The reason I am typing this, is because maybe I can get my point through with this article. We demand justice and will justice prevail? Who knows, maybe if this get published and it gets my point of view through maybe just maybe I can help the online world. I can vision an online world of never ending happiness, a world so full of killing that is honorable. I am not crazy, you may think I am, but I am not! One of these days I will show you, just...one of these days...my vision shall come true!

McLovin95 said...
not all noobtubers are bad you know some might just be trying to get the shotgun

emo_nerd951 said...
Me and all my friends including my grandfather agree lol

abxunt said...
haha my boyfriend and i hate them too. they are so annoying.

Thernex replied...
Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:16 am
Yeah I know, I am in a Gamebattles clan and the rules strictly say that we can't use them if we are in a war, so i don't use them at all even if I am dieing really badly from them. I was hoping that if I wrote this I could get more people to convert from them and start being a little more pro-ish if you know what i mean. Thanks for the comment :)