is edward cullen really the man of every girls dreams?

i still havent figured out why people try to imagine abstarct things in the real world.the typical edward cullen image boy is what every girl longs for.and being a girl i know how you tend to believe that such people can exist but believe me friends there is no edward cullen in this world.obsession about edward could go to such an extent that a girl went and caused commotion in front of robert pattinsons house.i think a guy being perfect can make life boring for us.imperfection spicesup life and believe me we dont want a guy sticking to us like a bee to a honeycomb for 24hrs.and as for the looks where did the concept of tall,dark handsome go?edward maybe tall,but definately not dark and maybe handsome.i know girls who like guys from fantasy world but wouldnt all that be really wierd and cheesy.so in my way of percepting things loving edward in a crazy way is foolish.true love is when you get someone whos not perfect,cant say anything about looks cause it depends on how the guy is,when you feel good spending time with with him.cause dont you think spending time with edward without bellas wits to accompany it would be boring?what do you think?

rutuhitu said...
Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:21 am
dear erkamarie93 it was nice to have a criticism but next time please be careful not to comment on d writers character no.1u dont even know me.no2.i think u try 2 show people dat ur way to straightforward.no.3.i wrote dis opinion only due to an article i read just a generalisation

cassie468 said...
To tell you I like twilight. You are so true! In the books and movies they make it seem so interesting, but is it that real? Just because Edward is immortal and has various gifts doesn't me he is automatically perfect.

booklover/writer said...
Why have Edward Cullen when you can have Percy Jackson? To late! I already called dibs on Percy!!!!!!!

rutuhitu said...
Apr. 12, 2010 at 6:35 am
thanks for ur comment but i dont think my whole idea of the article is conveyed 2 u its just that i have seen girls goin head over heels for him thats just the reason i wrote it.and bout the tall,dark handsome thing i personally like jake.no offence meant just wanted to clarify things.

frog-prince said...
i think the whole idea of a girl falling heels over head for a guy that doesn't exsist is not only stupid...but i think it's seting them up for a let down in life.why waste your time?when the one comes you will know don't go looking for him in a hollywood film.again i hope i don't ofend anyone. =)good question btw.

creativityrules said...
Mar. 18, 2010 at 2:59 am
hey... i liked ur piece, but bout Edward- he's definitely nor perfect. he's overprotective and stubborn which make him more irresistible, and yes, girls should understand that Edward Cullen and Robert pattinson are TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE, but all in one , a good job!!

erkamarie93 said...
Mar. 18, 2010 at 1:59 am
to tell you the truth i think u wrote this bcuz u want attention like edward gets i mean not every single girl likes edward i mean helloooooo!!! have you seen jacob!! he is gorgeous and he is quote,"tall dark and handsome"... if ur so busy dissing on hot guys and how rediculous it is for girls to fanticize or just stupid or flat out bored with ur life... You can not say there is 1 guy ur absolutely in love with that u know u know u cant have... unless u like girls but i guess it would be the sam... (more »)