Negative influence

All I hear on the radio is stupid lyrics with a beat. The ludicrous things these songs have are no way of teaching us how to live. The provocative lyrics make no sense and can make teens prone to more animalistic behaviors. The media doesn't help at all either. On commercials you see half dressed girls dancing around all over the place sending out subliminal messages of "wearing this can make you attractive." Most people would agree with me when i say that everyone is beautiful and unique in there own way and teens shouldn't be overwhelmed to try to act like something they aren't or wearing alluring clothing when they want to be treated with respect. We have our own minds and we don't need to be victimized by the media.

aphilly said...
Ditto!  I don't think we should be victimized like this.  We can't run away from the media, it's everywhere.  I think the best thing we can do is not support the provacative products by not buying them.  What else do you think we can do?

adristar96 replied...
by simply not watching or listening to them.

PoetikMuzyk said...
I totally agree with you and if this continues the next generation will only be worse and each generation is going down hill