Justin Bieber: Can Good Looks Really Get You Anywhere In This World?

If somebody surveyed all the teenage girls in Canada and the Usa asking who the fastest growing male singer was, most of them would probably answer Justin Bieber.

Justin is currently 15 years old, born on March 14th, 1994. He was born in Stratford, Ontario. Justin first started singing in 2007, and was discovered Scooter Braun, who quickly became his manager. Justin's manager flew him to Atlanta, Georgia to sing for Usher. When Usher heard him singing he was very impressed. Antonio L.A. Reid at Island Records signed Justin to Island Records in October 2008.

Justin's first single was "One Time", and it quickly grew to the top of the charts.

I myself listened to the song, and although I found it was an okay song, I didn't worship it like lots of other girls I know did.

Wanting to know why this song had done so well, I decided to find out through some people I knew who were absolutly crazy about him.

I talked to twenty girls, aged 12 to 14, and found some similarities in their answers.

When asked why they loved him so much, this was the response I got.

16 of the people said they loved him for his 'killer looks',
2 of the people said they loved him because his singing 'came from his heart',
And the remaining 2 people said the liked him because his looks and singing.

This information pretty much informs us that even if about 80% of your fans only like you because of your looks, you can still make it far in the world.

So, with all this information, you can probably figure it out: Without the good looks, Justin probably wouldn't be quite so far in his singing career.

KatsCool said...
Feb. 5, 2011 at 5:34 pm:
Um hello?? Give him a break! He's only sixteen! I would listen to him, even if i didnt think he was attractive. I dont think half of the artist i like are attractive, but i still like them...

Bman replied...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 9:19 pm :
i hate justin beiber but he is a goodish singer it just ticks me off when he gets all the girls some of us are probly a jack pot person but he should go on stage and say i dont have real hair like this it is just a wig and tell all his fans that he sucks and my boss usher remakes my voice better but he should say that im a girl too but he should go home and say mommy i dont like being a horrible singer

b-star7 said...
Feb. 4, 2011 at 12:50 pm:
I totally agree! (But, I hate Justin so I really don't care enough to even ask those questions).

GeoffG said...
Feb. 1, 2011 at 3:55 pm:
I feel this article is very true. Looks do get you very far, a certain charm can put the world at your fingertips. Just for future reference, or to add on to this idea, get more results. You surveyed twenty people about one person. In my opinion these results aren't staggering. I would say get more people and more variables. Otherwise great article and message!

ILoveJustinBieber said...
Jan. 27, 2011 at 9:54 am:
i love justin bieber! he sings so good and is ppretty cutte. i only like him because of his voice. it is partially because of his looks too though.

Bman replied...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 9:34 pm :
what!!! you love justin bever he sings okay but what are u okay like im sorry but u like him u c he is not a jack pot like some of us are we might sing better than him too but he is just like baby this and baby that but he is gross i just dont like him i know u probly hate me for that but come on now he is horrible a mistake but he gets all the girls thats just what ticks me right off but u like him but the music of today sucks litterly sucks u should like alice cooper or the temptations but jus... (more »)

beautiful gurrls said...
Jan. 27, 2011 at 9:02 am:
his birthday is on the 1st of march!

drakelover said...
Jan. 19, 2011 at 7:48 am:
justin b is a a good singer!!!!!!!!!!!

MasterZone said...
Everywhere except for North Korea, since his manager and his recording company forbidded him to go to North Korea, but he can still go to Cuba (he's Canadian, no worries for Communists), China, Vietnam, and Laos! :D

omfg2 said...
you are right he is cool he's not for one thing that why he would fit in great with someicecubes!

starstruck15 said...
Jan. 7, 2011 at 10:40 am:
I think people have made him so much bigger than he should be.. Believe me: all he is, is a cookie cutter little popstar. The kid hasn't even hit puberty, he'll be big for the moment, then fade.. Goodbye Justin.

tyjyuu replied...
Jan. 7, 2011 at 3:20 pm :
your right

starstruck15 replied...
Jan. 7, 2011 at 4:05 pm :
Thank you:)

Tatyana replied...
Jan. 11, 2011 at 2:59 pm :

this is so true

wingofangel replied...
Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:50 pm :
Um Justin bieber is seventeen he's past puberty FYI. And I'm not so crazy about Justin though I do appriciate if that's how u spell that. Anyway. His music so I guess u could say I'm a fan. And some peep's sound a little JEL-E-OUS, I think if u don't like JB then just keep it 2 yo self okey dokey. And 2 all u fan's out there ROCK ON!!!!!!! :P

starstruck15 replied...
Mar. 4, 2011 at 4:08 pm :
Learn to spell and he is just electronized by studios, professionals, etc. So don't act like I don't know what I am talking about. You are being completely asinine.

666evil said...
Jan. 6, 2011 at 11:39 am:

I hate him their is funny youtube videos bout him

DaughterofEvil said...
I'm simply amazed at how much attention this article has gotten. From the innocent bystander's perspective...WOW. Whether you hate him or love him or, like me, are neutral, either way, we really care a lot about the fate of a 16 year old. And as for Justin....my whole family heard him sing on Saturday Night Live and thought we were listening to a girl. When e found out it was Bieber, let's just say we were all really surprised. Just saying. Daughter of Evil out.

Southernbybirth said...
Dec. 19, 2010 at 11:07 am:
justin biebers songs dont come from his heart he has other people write his osngs for him and yes the only reason hes popular is because millions of people agree with hid looks!!!

rplove013 said...
Dec. 19, 2010 at 1:11 am:

He has a small portion of talent or else he would not be able to make it as big as he has been in my opinion.

i do feel that most of his popularity comes from his looks though.

the same thing happened with jesse mccartney when i was little. not so great talent but good looks.

misstywaterfall said...
Dec. 13, 2010 at 6:35 am:
true dat lol