Justin Bieber: Can Good Looks Really Get You Anywhere In This World?

If somebody surveyed all the teenage girls in Canada and the Usa asking who the fastest growing male singer was, most of them would probably answer Justin Bieber.

Justin is currently 15 years old, born on March 14th, 1994. He was born in Stratford, Ontario. Justin first started singing in 2007, and was discovered Scooter Braun, who quickly became his manager. Justin's manager flew him to Atlanta, Georgia to sing for Usher. When Usher heard him singing he was very impressed. Antonio L.A. Reid at Island Records signed Justin to Island Records in October 2008.

Justin's first single was "One Time", and it quickly grew to the top of the charts.

I myself listened to the song, and although I found it was an okay song, I didn't worship it like lots of other girls I know did.

Wanting to know why this song had done so well, I decided to find out through some people I knew who were absolutly crazy about him.

I talked to twenty girls, aged 12 to 14, and found some similarities in their answers.

When asked why they loved him so much, this was the response I got.

16 of the people said they loved him for his 'killer looks',
2 of the people said they loved him because his singing 'came from his heart',
And the remaining 2 people said the liked him because his looks and singing.

This information pretty much informs us that even if about 80% of your fans only like you because of your looks, you can still make it far in the world.

So, with all this information, you can probably figure it out: Without the good looks, Justin probably wouldn't be quite so far in his singing career.

hiimremyandimgay said...
Mar. 22, 2011 at 9:26 am
oh my justin beibers sooooooo hot!!!!!

mr.awesome15120This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 22, 2011 at 9:43 am
no he is not but im a guy

kksexi12 replied...

lol. im a girl and i dont think he is hot.

he is probably a stuck up celeb like mosty celebs

Nov. 29, 2011 at 8:29 am
im going to have to agree with you

ashliedraper said...
This artical would be better if the facts were accurate. His birthday is March 1st, 1994. Just saying.

wordsoflife replied...
wow. i bet you don't know your grandma's birthday.

ashliedraper replied...
Actually, I do. I know both my grandma's birthdays. It's something I remember easily.

BrielleM said...
Well, that's not a very fair thing to say. You asked twenty girls then, but that's not all his fans. Sure, he's cute, but you can't get that far in the music business and be that successful without having some talent...Did you see what he looked like when he was discovered? He wasn't as 'glammed' up as he is now & he was still noticed. He's got a good voice and I think that's really the ultimate reason he's so popular.

CatherineK replied...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 10:46 am
I agree, not all his fans are 12-14 year old girls. There are guys that like him for his singing too, and there are a lot of little kids. It would be a better piece if you had a wider range of people that took the survey. 

lovethewayyoushakeit said...

Yeah, well he has good looks so....

krazy qurl replied...
leave him alone

Hope U. said...
okay people stope being mean to justin bieber

Webstarr828 replied...
Yeah don't be so mean to him,he'll get tired of this sonner or later.And just BURST!!

wordsoflife replied...
that would be great

GirlWithAVoice17 said...
Feb. 11, 2011 at 11:03 am
Even though i kind of like his music i totally agree with this article. justin bieber is cutee...but that's the problrm. doesn't he wanna know that he is liked because of his music and not just his looks? i like the song never say never and eenie meenie but i dont craze over him. Now for all you girls out there that are going to read this and freak saying that im hating on him...I'M NOT! i could never hate justin Bieber...why you may ask? well cause i dont know him personally and i am not the ty... (more »)

Manny 300 said...

I don't jistin bie... what ever is his name he just like hanna montana with fake hair

babiiqurl33 replied...
Apr. 8, 2011 at 9:16 am
Ohhh Yeaah .? Well You Cant Even Spell So Might As Well Keep Your Comment To Your Self ! Thanks <3

mredman928 replied...
Apr. 15, 2011 at 9:53 am
She meant to do that...... she was showing that she doesn't know who he is..... I'm team Bieber but even I figured that out..... XD

ste[ said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:12 am
I think justin bieber is not coool

lalala said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:10 am
i dont know why some people like justin bieber

KatsCool said...
Um hello?? Give him a break! He's only sixteen! I would listen to him, even if i didnt think he was attractive. I dont think half of the artist i like are attractive, but i still like them...