Justin Bieber: Can Good Looks Really Get You Anywhere In This World?

If somebody surveyed all the teenage girls in Canada and the Usa asking who the fastest growing male singer was, most of them would probably answer Justin Bieber.

Justin is currently 15 years old, born on March 14th, 1994. He was born in Stratford, Ontario. Justin first started singing in 2007, and was discovered Scooter Braun, who quickly became his manager. Justin's manager flew him to Atlanta, Georgia to sing for Usher. When Usher heard him singing he was very impressed. Antonio L.A. Reid at Island Records signed Justin to Island Records in October 2008.

Justin's first single was "One Time", and it quickly grew to the top of the charts.

I myself listened to the song, and although I found it was an okay song, I didn't worship it like lots of other girls I know did.

Wanting to know why this song had done so well, I decided to find out through some people I knew who were absolutly crazy about him.

I talked to twenty girls, aged 12 to 14, and found some similarities in their answers.

When asked why they loved him so much, this was the response I got.

16 of the people said they loved him for his 'killer looks',
2 of the people said they loved him because his singing 'came from his heart',
And the remaining 2 people said the liked him because his looks and singing.

This information pretty much informs us that even if about 80% of your fans only like you because of your looks, you can still make it far in the world.

So, with all this information, you can probably figure it out: Without the good looks, Justin probably wouldn't be quite so far in his singing career.

Cheerleading_rules1245This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 2, 2011 at 9:29 am
I dont like justin bieber but, i agree his look "was" nice

Jar Jar Binks said...
Dec. 1, 2011 at 8:44 am
I dislike JB as much as the next guy, but I respect what he has done. Sure girls everywhere like him, but he truly deserves it. He got his name out there from youtube, and made himself a star. Much Respect keep doin what your doin.

chocobean 718 said...
Nov. 30, 2011 at 8:04 am
I love Justin Bieber. Please pleas come to North Carolina

Waka $inamon said...
Nov. 16, 2011 at 9:33 am
He can't be the daddy. Everyone knows he's into boys and only even talks with girls when he goes to get his hair done and a mani pedi.

kksexi12 replied...
Nov. 28, 2011 at 8:53 am
omg.... u r so true!!!!!! my grandma yelled at me for saying that but it is so true........ he is gay.......... i have a friend who likes other gay guys and he love jb

chocobean said...
Nov. 16, 2011 at 8:10 am
I love you Justin Bieber you are the best please come to North Carolina

kksexi12 said...

Hahahaha, has anyone heard about the chick claiming jb to be her babby daddy? I don't get it because who would even want him in that way, it is just a joke, really. She has said a bunch of other guys could have been the daddy.

It'll be funny if jb really is the daddy. lol what would selens gomez do???LOL

Belieber4life<3 said...

Well first: Justin was born on March 1st, 1994 at 12:56 on a Tuesday

Second: He is a 17 year old guy who really cares about girls and doesn't treat them badly. He is just a guy looking for love. Some of his songs are about his struggles through life as a child with his parents splitting up and all.

I personally think he is VERY talented since when he was only 3 he started to practice playing the drums and singing. He does write most o his songs and yea he proba... (more »)

AshleaEnchanted replied...
Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:53 am
Thank you for posting this! At least someone gets me :)

writersblock64This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 24, 2011 at 12:11 am
I dont know how you believe that people are seriously gonna believe your Justin Bieber,but seriously,get a life..
You really think some pop superstar is going to have the time anD go in and troll an article and make the comments like these?
Please..

O_oRiet said...
Nice article! I've noticed that what you say is often very true.

O_oRiet replied...
No dis to JB. I'd tell you my opinion of him, but I already wrote the whole article already. It's called "I don't hate Justin Bieber". It might not be what you expect.

she-is-a-strange-duck replied...
That is my opinion too- my school is about a 50/50 split bieber lovers and bieber haters so it definitely keeps more people happy

justinbieber said...
hey emma99 iliked ure article but brush up on your history of me:)

O_oRiet replied...

Are you realy Justin Bieber?

(I question because there are a lot of hoaxes out there.)

justinbieber said...
Sept. 14, 2011 at 11:53 am
my bday is not march 14th it is march 1st

HaterTot said...
Sept. 1, 2011 at 9:36 am
You can tell he doesn't write his own songs cause if he did, then the song would be "one less lonely boy"

justinbieber replied...
Sept. 14, 2011 at 11:50 am
ouch hey it is jb

Garcia15 said...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 10:50 am
Personally I think Justin Bieber is good singer, but he's only famous because most girls are in love with his "good-looks." Talent is before looks!(:

justinbieber replied...
Sept. 14, 2011 at 11:51 am
thank you garcia15:)