Twilght, the good, the bad and the ugly

Okay, so I have read the twilight books. The first one was excellrnt, the second was so boring, the third was better than the second, and the fourth was not as good as the third. So the way I see it, the odds were good,the evens, not so much. Twilight was a great book. The plot was good, everything was good.I read that book in like, three days. New Moon was borig. I ended up reading that one in like a month. I had to read bella mope around all the time. She whined and whined and did nothing but mope around until Jacob comes around. Eclipse was better. Breaking Dawn in my opinion wasn't as good as the third. I liked renesmee though. She was a good addition. But it is not the books that are the problems...

When I went to go see Twilght fo the first time, I was so expecting to be disapointed. There was no way the movie was going to be as good as the book. The first time Edward popped up on the screen, every girl screamed. I was in shock. He isn't all that. Yes he is good looking, but not enough to make me screem in my seat. After the movie, I thought about it for a while. They made him too pale. Granted he has to look paler tha normal, but they just amde him look like a man wearing foundation. I do not lie to you. Plus, Kirsten Stweart was a horrible Bella. Her acting was no up to the bar for that movie. I didn't like her for the choice, she may look like bella, but she didn't act the part.

I hope everyone is ready for more. We still have three more movies...

YoungActress said...
I kind of felt the same way about the movie at first, but then thinking about it, unless a character in a book is a real person then there is not going to be an exact replica of how you invision a character to play them on a movie screen. Edward is a supernatural character so now matter how hard people try no human will be able to become the idea completly.

Sweetu said...
Oct. 2, 2011 at 12:10 am:
Yeah!!its actually right that books are sometimes better than movies because we imagine someone who could suit that characther but on screen we end meeting with the cast where not ever are upto the mark.

emmatheballerina replied...
Oct. 2, 2011 at 12:18 am :
I really do agree! the cast was a disappointment after reading the books. Thanks for the comment!

BlueBubbles95 said...
I kinda have to agree with you the movies aren't as good as the books. I loved all the books, but new Moon was boring-ish with Bella moping. They should have made her strong and independant like elena Gilbert in Vampire Diaries.

SnowAngelbaby said...
Mar. 18, 2011 at 12:11 pm:
The fourth book i think was the best out of the whole series there was supposed to be a fifth book that tells the story form Edwards point of view i love Twilight in general so i don't like any of the books i hated the second movie that one was by far the worst acting i have ever seen in my life

Don Draper said...
I actually saw this movie. It wasn't as bad as I thought. In fact it was much, much worse.

emmatheballerina replied...
Oct. 15, 2010 at 11:27 pm :
yeah, thats how a lot of people feel

LF282 said...
Oct. 9, 2010 at 7:03 am:
A good plot? Really?

Schnoodlebear said...
I agree with most of this article. Kristian Stewart was a horrible Bella. Her acting was not up to snuff and niether was Robert Pattinson's. The part I don't agree with is that new moon was boring. I think it was the thrid best book with breaking danw being the first.

emmatheballerina replied...
Apr. 23, 2010 at 11:57 pm :
to each their own i suppose

Schnoodlebear replied...
Apr. 24, 2010 at 7:55 am :
I wasn't dissing your work I was giving my opinion. This was a very good article if your a person who doesn't have a clue about twilight and you want to get a heads up before buying the movies or books. But good job! Read my work if you can!

zombieattack said...
Feb. 15, 2010 at 12:43 pm:
I'm a Twilight fan myself, but I read the first one before it was popular. Way before the movie, and I pretty much agree with you 100%. I don't like the actors in the movies, they're such a letdown. :D

Esteban V. said...
"Well little sis, thanks for the feed back. But you could have told me that at home don't you think? AND THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU LIKE TWILIGHT IS BECAUSE OF ROBERT PATTINSON!!!!!!"
SO TRUE

lvrgrl300 said...
haha im a HUGGGEEEE fann of twilight! i disagree with everything you say! Though your article was good and all( some minor grammer mishaps) but i thought twilight was a mazing! i cant wait for new moonnn!!!1

emmatheballerina replied...
Oct. 28, 2009 at 12:20 pm :
Well little sis, thanks for the feed back. But you could have told me that at home don't you think? AND THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU LIKE TWILIGHT IS BECAUSE OF ROBERT PATTINSON!!!!!!

lvrgrl300 replied...
Oct. 28, 2009 at 12:21 pm :
haha nawwwwwww(: one of the many reasons! theres always jasper...

emmatheballerina replied...
Oct. 28, 2009 at 12:27 pm :
lol ur so funny

Jessicaaaa. said...
Oct. 23, 2009 at 10:34 am:
I thought the books were pretty good. The odd ones were better than the evens, but I thought they were still good. In the second book I felt major apathy with Bella because I went through something like that where your love just up and runs off.
The movie was terrible! YES Edward was wearing a caked-on face, it looked bad. GGGRRRRR HE NEEDS TO BE PRETTIER!

emmatheballerina replied...
Oct. 23, 2009 at 11:30 am :
I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you. From reading what happened form bella's perspective, that really does suck.
I hated the movie too. The face on Edward was so fake, it looked like he applied too much make-up. You would think that with all computer things they can do, they would just make him look paler with comuters!

theflamingorange said...
Honestly, I strongly dislike the whole twilight thing. I understand the hook of the novels: sexy vampire has forbidden relationship with could-be-you girl. However. the writing is just average. Meyer uses too many adjectives, and spends too much time talking about the perfection that is Edward. Yes, I read the whole series. I borrowed the books from my obssessed friends, and finished each book in a decently fast amount of time. Altogether, i found them to be vastly uncreative. I ddin�... (more »)