Kanye West vs. Taylor Swift

Well, I'm just curious. Mostly everyone has heard about what happened during the MTV awards (Kanye's interruption when Taylor was recieving the award). I was thinking...do YOU think he was justified in interrupting that way? Because, if you think about it, he does have a point. Sort of. Taylor Swift (a..well..her music is OK) vs. Beyonce (a music LEGEND) for the award. Besides, Beyonce's music vid WAS great. What do you think?

Schnoodlebear said...
I don't think that it was right of Kanye to interuppt Swift but he was right about what he was talking about. Swift is not that talented her music is "annoying". It's all about love and I think her so called fans might want to hear about something else for a change. 

ally replied...
Jun. 6, 2010 at 9:01 am :
your right

BluePen said...
Mar. 30, 2010 at 11:57 pm:

Umm... I don't like that Kanye West did that because he MADE her popular. This just made her career soar more than it already was. She should be thankful since everyone knows who she is now.  

I'm not a fan of Beyonce or Taylor Swift or Kanye West.

And to be truthful, I'm getting annoyed of Taylor Swift. She is not THAT talented. I like her, but too much is annoying. I also can't believe that she won Best Album of the Year on the Grammy's.

Again, ... (more »)

hopesdreamspizza replied...
Jun. 6, 2010 at 10:20 am :
Her voice gets annoying if you hear her songs everyday on the radio and I don't like Tyalor Swift. I'm anti-Taylor fan! When ever she's on tv I boo her.  I think Miley Cyrus is way better than Taylor.  Taylor has no ptenial.  She started when she was 12 and Mileey started at the age of like 9.  Plus she has more experience tahn Taylor has.  Her dad sings and Taylor's dad(who really cares).  She'll be done with career sooner or later!

jbutterfly10 replied...
Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:23 pm :
No offense, but Miley Cyrus is turning out ot be a Britney. Her voice is DISGUSTING and she sings pop when she has a country voice (not that that would make it any better) and what's with the techno? I liked her better when she sang things like the Climb and Just A Girl. I don't like Taylor's voice that much (it's ok) but she can sure write a song.

numbernine replied...
Dec. 22, 2010 at 10:20 am :
I ttly agree with all three of you!

Colt ford said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 12:07 pm:
in my opinion taylor is much better but i thought it was histerical.

kenziep. said...
Mar. 5, 2010 at 5:00 pm:
I am not a Kanya west fan so...but i love Taylor Swift. And like her music. Yeah Beyonce may have a lot of big hits...but that doesn't really make her a music legend. Right???

hopesdreamspizza replied...
Jun. 6, 2010 at 10:27 am :
es it does! She got more knowledge than Taylor(the blonde bimbo).  All TAylor does is bash her Exes(like Joe Jonas aka the sexiest guy who could do beter than Taylor).  Beceye sings about other things other tahn her boyfriend or her husband.  Atleast she has a mind.  But Taylor  doesn't use hers at all.

dundundun replied...
Dec. 22, 2010 at 10:18 am :
HDP, I completely agree with you!

SmileKid:) said...
Feb. 25, 2010 at 8:34 pm:
o and i just rated but i meant to give you a higher rank sorry

SmileKid:) said...
Feb. 25, 2010 at 8:33 pm:
ok kanye was a jerk for doing that but really beyonces vidoes all look the same its her maybe a couple of other dancers and her UGLY bathing suit feathry thing and she dances the same in every video i dont see why people are so obssesd with her she isnt even all that pretty (sorry to those who thinks she is) and back to taylor she blew it over so the press should have two thanx for listening(or reading (=)

agsmiley888 replied...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 8:58 pm :
i agree with you, i mean why would you be rude like that, and the video wasnt even-i mean there was no point to it, and taylors video explained the song,and HAD a point to it, i love beyonce, and kanyes music is good too, but i dont see why anyone would do something rude like that.

a$hELYx3 said...
Feb. 23, 2010 at 5:18 pm:
Aight so Kanyes like one of my ALL time favorite artist and i mean what he did wasn't right, like it's his opinion and he didnt have to do that to taylor. But i mean it's all show w/ people and it was gossip right? im thinking he just wanted attention. i defend him alot lol like i know him but it was wrong.

esist said...
Feb. 8, 2010 at 12:15 am:
Yes that was rude and all but the world doesn't really need to die over it like a nuclear war is going on. Its his opinion but yes, there were other ways for him to do it without acting the way he did. It was disrespectful to someone so young but it just states that we have the right of free speech. Didn't the kick him out after he did that?

Blah123 said...
does it matter his opinion of her talent? or how great beyonce is? rude is rude, and wat he did was rude & unacceptable. period.

Jillian H. replied...
Jan. 31, 2010 at 6:13 pm :
I totally agree.

dramaqueen97 said...
Jan. 15, 2010 at 8:25 am:
I think that Beyonce's music is much better..... but that was just plain disrespectful on Kanye's part! Im mad at Taylor because she didnt stick up for herself. She just stood ther and cried. :(

jew123 replied...
Jan. 15, 2010 at 9:26 am :
taylor swift is just a kid and you want her to stand up to a grown man. your a jew!!

dundundun replied...
Dec. 22, 2010 at 10:15 am :

Um, have you ever heard of Taylor Swift? Seriously all she wants is to be an adult and all she ever talks about is being "fearless" and "strong"...shouldn't she follow what she preaches? 

And that last comment, 123, you're a freak!

StormyJ said...
Yeah he shouldnt have dont that I mean Beyonce won a much bigger award than Taylor anyway like...what was it...something like alltime ot whatever but that made me seriously hate Kayne West more than I did before and Taylor Swift do to the fact she cant really sing (live) and seriously I hate Beyonce she can sing & dance but she's not much of an actor.