Kanye West vs. Taylor Swift

Well, I'm just curious. Mostly everyone has heard about what happened during the MTV awards (Kanye's interruption when Taylor was recieving the award). I was thinking...do YOU think he was justified in interrupting that way? Because, if you think about it, he does have a point. Sort of. Taylor Swift (a..well..her music is OK) vs. Beyonce (a music LEGEND) for the award. Besides, Beyonce's music vid WAS great. What do you think?

Eden H. said...
I like both taylor and betonce and they both deserved the award. If Kanye was drunk, then it kind of excuses his actions. If he wasn't, I wouldn't have done it, but if he thought it was the right thing to do, I'm okay with it. It was mean, i guess, but i don't really have that stronf if an opinion about it. I still love Taylore, Beyonce, and Kanye

rundontwalk. said...
It doesnt matter who should have won, what matters is that Kanye was being completely rude when he disrupted Taylor Swifts speech. It is no one elses fault but his.

FantasyWriter17 said...
Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:20 am
i love kanye and he was right abt wat he said to taylor...beyonce should of got that award

heroesfan1 said...
The are both great singers but i don't think Kanye should have got up on stage like that. It is fine to have the opinion Kanye said, but he should have said that afterwards and shouldn't have got up on stage while she was getting the award and say what he said to her.

Sweethearrt said...
i love beyonce! and taylor swift!! but really, what happened wasnt between them, it was just about Kante, who admitted to being drunk when the incedent occured. i lost all of my respect for him.

Love2write84 replied...
Both Taylor and Beyonce are great. What happened was between Taylor and Konye. Later when Beyonce won an award she let Taylor finish her speech and have her moment. But besides that fact what Konye did was wrong.

LilaW This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

This article has gotten a lot of buzz.

I wanna thank everyone for that :) you all have some really interesting opinions regarding this topic!

jbutterfly10 said...
But, it was not Beyonce's fault. I thought that what she did was classy and I still like her as a musician. In fact, I have more respect for her then before.

jbutterfly10 said...
I agree that Beyonce should've gotten the award, but all the same, it was Taylor's moment and nobody else's. And the fact that Kanye was drunk just makes it worse. Seriously? But, I liked the article. It was a good idea, LilaW.

kateyt23 said...
Well, i thought Kanye must have been drunk so rude. No matter what his opinions were you cannot get on stage and embarrass a young girl after winning an important award. Beyonce is amazing and so is Taylor. It was voted who won. And Taylor was voted the winner. Not Beyonce end off.

tonii_2123 said...
Ok I think Kanye could have done it in a different matter if he really did think it was THAT important. I think it was stupid and selfish to interupt her momnent loke that. But if you really think about it...Its just the MTV awards...They dont really say what really what is truely the best they say mainly who people like most and vote for...

real_as_can_be101 said...
Jun. 16, 2010 at 11:33 am
He went about it the wrong way, yes. but the fact that beyonce has worked hareder than tayloe and has been in this biz longer justifies the fact that taylor shouldn't have gotten the award. this award is something someone should get when they've put in a good five to ten years of work. and taylor also got some country award for best something or another of the year. she needs to pick a genre of music and stay in it.

hopesdreamspizza said...
May 29, 2010 at 8:46 am
I dislike Taylor Swift.  She can't sing!!!!!!!!!!1

ally replied...
Jun. 6, 2010 at 8:59 am
ohhh you think Taylor can't Beyonce can't sing or dance:)

hopesdreamspizza replied...
Jun. 6, 2010 at 10:14 am
She can dance! But she needs top stop singing about boys.  She's an ok actor.  I think she could do better if sang with Miley Cyrus!

Yifan F. said...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 8:18 am
I love Talor's music. She is perfect and have a turn for music.

Sunshine1017 said...
Taylor Swift's Music is Great

mcpanicfanic said...
Kanye was completly out of line. He ruined a huge moment for Taylor. That was her first VMA, and he ruined that moment for her. If he disagreed with it, he could have tweeted about it or said in an interview, nicely, that Beyonce was more worthy that Taylow. He went about it the wrong way.

Mexican_Barbie replied...
true that. ;)

Schnoodlebear said...
I don't think that it was right of Kanye to interuppt Swift but he was right about what he was talking about. Swift is not that talented her music is "annoying". It's all about love and I think her so called fans might want to hear about something else for a change.