Kanye West vs. Taylor Swift

Well, I'm just curious. Mostly everyone has heard about what happened during the MTV awards (Kanye's interruption when Taylor was recieving the award). I was thinking...do YOU think he was justified in interrupting that way? Because, if you think about it, he does have a point. Sort of. Taylor Swift (a..well..her music is OK) vs. Beyonce (a music LEGEND) for the award. Besides, Beyonce's music vid WAS great. What do you think?

Allthegoodnamesaretaken said...
seriously, she was getting a HUGE award and a lot of people thought she deserved it. Just because one person says she doesn't, doesn't mean she has to make such a big deal out of it. She's just obsessed with drama. You can tell by listening to her music. She got a lot of publicity out of it too. She should be THANKING kanye. Not making a bunch of diss tracks for him.

BrielleM replied...
Honestly? He was the one that jumped on stage and interuppted her before she could even say her thank yous & you're complaining about her? He could have had a little respect for her and just let it go until afterward and then said in an interview or something...Or better yet, just be a nice human being and not say anything at all. And who's to say who really deserved the award? It could have been either in my opinion.

Allthegoodnamesaretaken replied...
tru dat. he didnt hafta disrespect, but if that had happened 2 ANYONE else, it wouldn't have been nearly as big a deal.

mikey2.0 replied...

I completly agree with you Allthegoodnames; Taylor surrounds herself with drama and deep down probably LOVED the fact that she now had something to make her a victim...again. Same with the break-up with Joe Jonas or Drew showing up at her house or any of her many many break-up songs. She should be thanking Kanye. 

And btw, Innocent is a joke. She never "forgave" him. Anyone can tell it's completly sarcastic and if you can't, read the liner notes.

wordsoflife replied...
This is amazing. Does no one know what is appropriate behavior? Did any of your mother's teach you basic manners? I don't care all that much for Taylor Swift, but at least she didn't cuss him out.

2200 replied...
Mar. 22, 2011 at 7:27 am
Who's cussing anyone out? Didn't your mother ever teach you to not twist the facts? Debating is not inappropriate behavior. You learn it in school for Pete's sake. Really, calm down. 

ADORIBLE♥ said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:11 am
UUU ARE CRAZY STEPHON!!

erikcccc said...
i dig your site dog

Mayzie2010 said...
Jan. 5, 2011 at 8:06 am
Well, even though Beyonce's vid was awesome, too, Kanye West didn't really have a right to walk up there by Taylor just as she excepted her award.  

alogolf23 replied...
Jan. 28, 2011 at 9:57 am
everyone has the right to do what they want and you spelled "accepted" wrong

Mayzie2010 replied...

yes i know we all have the freedom of speech but its pretty impolite to walk up to someone after they have one an award and insinuate to them that they dont deserve it. and dont be snarky about my grammar. i was in a rush. im just a person.

~Mayzie2010

Amber B. said...
i am such a huge fan of both Beyonce and Taylor, but not so much Kanye after what happened!!Taylor won the award and he couldn't accept the fact that his opinion wasn't the only one being listened to so he made Taylor's moment all about his opinion and his ego instead of Taylor's award. Oh and kudos to Beyonce for sincerely apologizing for Kanye's behavior and congratulating Taylor for her win!!!!!

kennapie12 said...

the award was for best music video, thre was more going on in taylor swifts, so she got the award kanye was a jerk for doing that, thats like taking an award from someone, would u want someoen to critisize ur award and take it away from u?? just saying..

skoppy355 said...
Ok, I agree that Beyonce is a legend, and her video was great, but I really don't know how you can even ask this question.  Kanye had NO right whatsoever to interrupt Taylor, no matter how right he thought he was.  That was a huge moment for her, and he pretty much ruined it.

Vidra This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I am a Taylor Swift fan and I believe Kanye was COMPLETELY out of line inturrupting her the way he did. It was not professional at all and I felt so bad for Taylor. I could see that he was upset about the whole thing, but that gives him no right to do what he did.

AngelForeverBleedingLove This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 13, 2010 at 11:54 am

Why would anyone interrupt something like that, though?! I mean, how rude! And I like beyonce AND Taylor Swift, but I think Taylor deserved the award. Kayne West should not have said that, and although he might've thought beyonce deserved it more, that doesn't justify him to be so downright rude

maddie12302 said...
Dec. 13, 2010 at 11:44 am
i hate kanye west now

yazz replied...
Don't be hatin on my man kanye my black brother

yanna said...
Dec. 1, 2010 at 10:41 am

i think kayne west didnt have to do what he did it was disrespectful if i was taylor i wouls punch him in the face..........  i dont like kanye anymore

devinthomas216 said...
Nov. 11, 2010 at 7:50 am
He has a point but it was very rude and he could have expressed his thoughts in a better manner. For example, sayin what he said when it was his turrn to perform or get an ward...Now he just lost respect from alot of people who loved his work.

Medina D. said...

NO WAY Kanye didnt have to say that on the MTV awards!! He ruined Taylor's big moment!!! UNJUSTIFIED!!

on the other hand, that is SO old news. Even Taylor thinks so, forgiving West with her song 'innocent' (performed at the 2010 MTV awards)