Kanye West vs. Taylor Swift

By LilaW PLATINUM, Brampton, ON, Other
LilaW PLATINUM, Brampton, ON, Other

Live. Laugh. Love. Fight. Flight. Get it right.<3

Well, I'm just curious. Mostly everyone has heard about what happened during the MTV awards (Kanye's interruption when Taylor was recieving the award). I was thinking...do YOU think he was justified in interrupting that way? Because, if you think about it, he does have a point. Sort of. Taylor Swift (a..well..her music is OK) vs. Beyonce (a music LEGEND) for the award. Besides, Beyonce's music vid WAS great. What do you think?

Curiosity is not a sin. lol

DMeckenstock said...
on Mar. 14 2011 at 10:16 am
DMeckenstock, Clark County, Nevada
I loved the word choice but I think it's just freedom of speech what he did an that it was his opinion an he shouldn't have been criticized for just saying what he thinks.

kellay said...
on Mar. 11 2011 at 8:36 am
Really. I mean you (Brielle) have an opinion about everything and yet no one else can? :/

222000 said...
on Mar. 9 2011 at 8:18 pm
Brielle, your one to talk. Every comment I've seen from you is every bit as snarky if not more than Tommy's. You have no right to bash someone else for something you do too. And if you don't like or can't handle the debates, stop reading them.

mikey2.0 said...
on Mar. 9 2011 at 8:12 pm

I completly agree with you Allthegoodnames; Taylor surrounds herself with drama and deep down probably LOVED the fact that she now had something to make her a victim...again. Same with the break-up with Joe Jonas or Drew showing up at her house or any of her many many break-up songs. She should be thanking Kanye. 

And btw, Innocent is a joke. She never "forgave" him. Anyone can tell it's completly sarcastic and if you can't, read the liner notes.

yazz said...
on Mar. 9 2011 at 12:14 pm
Don't be hatin on my man kanye my black brother

on Feb. 26 2011 at 1:55 pm
Allthegoodnamesaretaken BRONZE, OKC, Oklahoma

Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. -Tupac

tru dat. he didnt hafta disrespect, but if that had happened 2 ANYONE else, it wouldn't have been nearly as big a deal.

on Feb. 23 2011 at 8:53 pm
Internal-Love PLATINUM, Queens, New York

Nothing's black or white, its all just a shade of gray---

TI "Live your Life" ft Rihanna

Brielle M, you are seriously one of my favorite people right now

on Feb. 23 2011 at 8:50 pm
JustAnotherOwl SILVER, Unknown, New York

"See, we don't really care who you are;
Everyone is capable of looking up and wishing on a star.
So catch it, so contagious, this day-dreamer's disease,
And hope can be your sword, slaying darkness with belief."

"Sanctuary"- Paradise Fears

Wow. That was just rude & uncalled for. How can you think that someone's humiliation is funny? That's just cruel.

on Feb. 23 2011 at 8:47 pm

"See, we don't really care who you are;

"Sanctuary"- Paradise Fears

I agree with Medina D. Honestly? How is Tommy saying anything nicely? Very snarky & rude, actually. The whole argument was stupid. Why can't people just get along? Think about what you type before you post it...Think about if it's going to start a pointless argument. I get it, everyone has their opinions, but no one is on here just to get into childish fights.

on Feb. 23 2011 at 8:37 pm

"See, we don't really care who you are;

"Sanctuary"- Paradise Fears

Honestly? He was the one that jumped on stage and interuppted her before she could even say her thank yous & you're complaining about her? He could have had a little respect for her and just let it go until afterward and then said in an interview or something...Or better yet, just be a nice human being and not say anything at all. And who's to say who really deserved the award? It could have been either in my opinion.

on Feb. 12 2011 at 12:18 pm

seriously, she was getting a HUGE award and a lot of people thought she deserved it. Just because one person says she doesn't, doesn't mean she has to make such a big deal out of it. She's just obsessed with drama. You can tell by listening to her music. She got a lot of publicity out of it too. She should be THANKING kanye. Not making a bunch of diss tracks for him.

on Feb. 9 2011 at 11:11 am
UUU ARE CRAZY STEPHON!!

erikcccc said...
on Feb. 8 2011 at 3:39 pm
i dig your site dog

on Jan. 30 2011 at 3:38 pm
Mayzie2010 BRONZE, East Syracuse, New York

"Don't tell me "the sky is the limit" when their are footprints and a flag and the moon"
-Anonymus

yes i know we all have the freedom of speech but its pretty impolite to walk up to someone after they have one an award and insinuate to them that they dont deserve it. and dont be snarky about my grammar. i was in a rush. im just a person.

~Mayzie2010

alogolf23 said...
on Jan. 28 2011 at 9:57 am
alogolf23,
everyone has the right to do what they want and you spelled "accepted" wrong

on Jan. 5 2011 at 8:06 am

-Anonymus

Well, even though Beyonce's vid was awesome, too, Kanye West didn't really have a right to walk up there by Taylor just as she excepted her award.  

on Jan. 3 2011 at 11:16 pm
poetryslam GOLD, Ware, Massachusetts

\"When the World Is Full of Pain, and All That\'s Left Is Love And Hate, Give Me Love.\"

~Sons of Sylvia~

i am such a huge fan of both Beyonce and Taylor, but not so much Kanye after what happened!!Taylor won the award and he couldn't accept the fact that his opinion wasn't the only one being listened to so he made Taylor's moment all about his opinion and his ego instead of Taylor's award. Oh and kudos to Beyonce for sincerely apologizing for Kanye's behavior and congratulating Taylor for her win!!!!!

numbernine said...
on Dec. 22 2010 at 10:20 am
I ttly agree with all three of you!

dundundun said...
on Dec. 22 2010 at 10:18 am
HDP, I completely agree with you!

dundundun said...
on Dec. 22 2010 at 10:15 am

Um, have you ever heard of Taylor Swift? Seriously all she wants is to be an adult and all she ever talks about is being "fearless" and "strong"...shouldn't she follow what she preaches? 

And that last comment, 123, you're a freak!

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!