Kanye West vs. Taylor Swift

Well, I'm just curious. Mostly everyone has heard about what happened during the MTV awards (Kanye's interruption when Taylor was recieving the award). I was thinking...do YOU think he was justified in interrupting that way? Because, if you think about it, he does have a point. Sort of. Taylor Swift (a..well..her music is OK) vs. Beyonce (a music LEGEND) for the award. Besides, Beyonce's music vid WAS great. What do you think?

Zeus4ever said...
I think Beyonces video was better and kanye was not rood to do that cause taylor swift sucks

Jar Jar Binks replied...
Dec. 6, 2011 at 9:01 am :
First off RUDE isn't spelled rood. Secondly, I agree that Beyonce had a great video, but Kanye should have closed his mouth, and accepted the fact that Beyonce lost.

your mom replied...
Dec. 6, 2011 at 9:20 am :
look at  jar jar bein a little book worm

LiveOutLoud said...
Jul. 26, 2011 at 2:05 pm:
There's no doubt that Beyonce is better than Taylor. Even if that's so, that was Taylor's moment and Kayne had NO right to do that..Especially since it was none of his business in the first place..

Zeus4ever replied...
Oct. 24, 2011 at 6:02 pm :
seriously u like country music? its all about pop

LiveOutLoud replied...
Oct. 24, 2011 at 7:13 pm :
No, actually I don't like country music at all. I hate it as a matter of fact. I never said I liked country music so yeah.. I actually hate Taylor's music and her voice. I'd much rather listen to Kanye any day bro. It just wasn't right of him to do that. But it was kinda funny.

SpazyMicSpazSpaz said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 2:20 pm:
Okay, I don't care who's music video was better, Kanye West should not have done that. It is okay for him to have an opinion, but to go up on stage- on live television- and say something like that is totally uncalled for. If someone is getting an award it doesn't matter if you don't think they deserve it, you should still clap and smile along with everyone else

Kayla__Writer replied...
Nov. 28, 2011 at 7:16 pm :
Beyonce is amazingly awesome and i dont know why people even had to argue about it? Come on now... Common sense here!! I totally agree with LiveOutLoud or couse he has an opinion but Taylor sucks

KayKay:-) said...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:15 pm:
Alrighty. Kanye was SUPER wrong to do that and was horribly rude. Beyonce is great. Taylor is greater. So she won . . . it's a matter of opinion. Country vs Pop, Taylor vs Beyonce.

erin18m said...
Jul. 7, 2011 at 6:06 pm:
ok, I understand that beyoce is great but taylor is an amazing singer and an amazing girl and kanye west was sooooo wrong to do that, taylor swift was almost in tears, it wouldnt matter whose a better singer at that point...(which in my opinion is taylor but that's only because i saw her concert and she was amazing... nothing against beyonce because she's AMAZING) it was sooo incredably rude of kanye to do that.

Kayley S. said...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 8:36 pm:
Both Beyoncè and Taylor Swift are great, but I think it wasn't in Kanye's place to interrupt her speech. That must have been embarrassing to everyone. Plus, he only apologized a year later.

Grace9 said...
Jun. 16, 2011 at 9:59 am:
Ok, look. Although Beyonce's video may have been better in some peoples opinion she obviously wans't the voting choice. I personally belive Beyonce's video was better and I am a big Taylor Swift fan. I belive that Kayne West was very wrong to go on stage and steal her big moment and put her down in front of millions of people. Although he was wrong I belive he was truly sorry and he relized he lookes like a total jerk after he did it. As for them "milking the whole thing" Whenever Taylor Swif... (more »)

joey123mo said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 5:35 pm:
Kanye West is a far superior musician to Taylor Swift in all respects, and I mean come on, it was the MTV Video awards. It wasn't the grammy's, which coincidentally enough, Taylor Swift got to accept numerous awards at and make numerous speeches. I'm glad Kanye West did what he did, because I was seriously sick of Swift winning all the awards that she didn't deserve. Kanye had every right to do it, and I'm glad he did. She can get over it, she's got plenty more awards to win anyway.

LiveOutLoud replied...
Jul. 26, 2011 at 2:07 pm :
SO TRUE ! 

Kayla__Writer replied...
Nov. 28, 2011 at 7:17 pm :
AGREED!

musicgirl757 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I think that both of them are kinda milking this whole event. Taylor is being all whiny and playing the victim like she does with most of her "personal life drama" and Kayne West is just so desperate for attention that he stole a teenage girls fame. Personally, both of them need to grow up.

P.S. i guess you didn't realize what a can of worms you were opening when you wrote this, did you? :)

ali♥love said...
Mar. 22, 2011 at 7:40 pm:
I do think everyone is entitled to their own opinoins but I do not think is was right of Kanye to do that. This was her moment to celebrate her accomplishments and he just ruined it for her. He had no right to do that to her it was not fair to her or the audience.

soccergoalie6 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 9, 2011 at 2:28 pm :
its ok he said something but its not ok that he interrupted the whole show to announce it! but why would you expect anything better from him? he accused our last president of being racist! i persoonally hate kanye west i refuse to listen to his music

Apr. 9, 2011 at 2:29 pm :
oops didnt mean to reply to that i pressed the wrong button sorry

Derek M. said...
Mar. 14, 2011 at 10:16 am:
I loved the word choice but I think it's just freedom of speech what he did an that it was his opinion an he shouldn't have been criticized for just saying what he thinks.

Allthegoodnamesaretaken said...
Feb. 12, 2011 at 12:18 pm:
seriously, she was getting a HUGE award and a lot of people thought she deserved it. Just because one person says she doesn't, doesn't mean she has to make such a big deal out of it. She's just obsessed with drama. You can tell by listening to her music. She got a lot of publicity out of it too. She should be THANKING kanye. Not making a bunch of diss tracks for him.