Kanye West vs. Taylor Swift

Well, I'm just curious. Mostly everyone has heard about what happened during the MTV awards (Kanye's interruption when Taylor was recieving the award). I was thinking...do YOU think he was justified in interrupting that way? Because, if you think about it, he does have a point. Sort of. Taylor Swift (a..well..her music is OK) vs. Beyonce (a music LEGEND) for the award. Besides, Beyonce's music vid WAS great. What do you think?

hbeats4u2 said...
I think, in my opinian, that Kanye West sucks. He never had to make an interuption. If he had to say something he could have waited. Taylor swift was totally embarassed. I just don't think it was justifiable!

Beanzalib said...
It is never justifiable to pick on anyone, wether taylor swift, or John Rich. The diffrent is, John rich would have beatten him up, while taylor just took it. Weather you like taylor or beyance or both (like me!) Kayne is a jerk, he can not be justified. So lets just burry the hatchet and get on with our lifes.

Danday123 said...
Kanye West is the worst EVER, how could you do that to a 17 year old girl?

emily.louise replied...
Oct. 11, 2009 at 1:09 pm :
I totally agree! It ruined his music for me! Kanye, how could you be so "heartless"?!

reginalove replied...
Oct. 18, 2009 at 2:33 pm :
Um,Taylor Swift is 19...........people make mistakes everyone. I agree that it was wrong but oh well, he did it and thats what Kanye is known for, doing outrageous things. People, get over it!

ashley said...
Kanye, was mean but he aws right about beyonce being a great singer cuz she is but yeah he could have been nicer!:c

established1992 said...
Oct. 7, 2009 at 8:08 am:
well he could have been a little nicer in the way he established his pont......i think he is rude..

TheRaisinBranLover replied...
Oct. 10, 2009 at 12:53 am :
i thought it was funny... but thats me

emily.louise replied...
Oct. 11, 2009 at 1:07 pm :
It WAS kinda funny... I'm glad it happened... It spiced up the awards! But it was completely wrong for Kanye to do that!!! It was rude and unneeded! Taylor deserved that award!!! Kanye ruined her FIRST VMA award!! Beyonce is great and a legend, but she won the VIDEO OF THE YEAR!!!!! It was just a small award that she won! Whether Beyonce deserved it or not, it was wrong!