Book or Movie?

I know many of us girls love Twilight, like me. But which one is better? The book or movie? I think the book is a lot better than the movie becsuse it has a lot more detail. I also saw the movie first and then read the book but I really think the movie could be better.

Let's just wait for New Moon...

moon_light_writerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I agree. The book is better than the movie. It's more detailed than the movie, isn't it?

123abc456def said...
Apr. 6, 2010 at 10:01 am:
You can't form an opinion about the books until you've read them!

123abc456def said...
Apr. 6, 2010 at 10:00 am:
I read the Twilight series 3 times and saw the movies, and I find the movies down right horrible. I can't sit through 2 hours of Bella and Edward constantly reminding each other of how much they love each other, or girls screaming whenever Robert Pattenson walks on. I think the books are amazing, but the movies are a disappointment. I think I'll just stick to the original, thank you.

Venus_Queen said...
Mar. 15, 2010 at 2:25 pm:
I am so with ya! the book Twilight is way better than the movie Twilight!! i havnt seen the movie New Moon yet but im gonna see it soon when it comes out on DVD but my friend told me that it wasnt as good as the book! ^-^

KaplunkyMonkey said...
I haven't seen the films, but most interesting argument I've heard is that the movies are worse because they are TOO TRUE to the source material and thus have the same flaws.

kiska_puppy11 said...
Nov. 3, 2009 at 11:41 am:
The book is better, it has more detail and explains the emotions better. The movie would have been a little hard for people to understand if they didn't read the book. The movie could have had more detail. Hopefully New Moon is better.

Pie Fanatic said...
Oct. 11, 2009 at 9:13 am:
I completely agree. It seams the movie left out a lot of important stuff to the story. All of a sudden Bella and Edward just liked each other. They hardly showed any of the moments they spent getting to know each other. For example when Edward tackles Bella attempting to scare her, then Alice walks in with Jasper and asks “Can I have some of Bella if you’re going to eat her”. And when they did spend time together is wasn’t that long before they switched to another seen, m... (more »)

TheRaisinBranLover said...
Oct. 10, 2009 at 12:54 am:
i think they are both dumb but thats my opinion... i ddnt even read n e of the books

~Chelsea~ said...
Oct. 9, 2009 at 9:57 am:
The book is by far better! Some people are just too lazy to read the 498 pages. But I think it goes by fast. It is a great book and a good movie.

L.G. Smiles said...
I agree with you that the book is definatly better than the movie. I thought the movie left out so many important details, such as Edward getting to know Bella by taking her to school. Anyway, I can't wait for New Moon!

heathersgone32 replied...
May 3, 2013 at 11:02 am :
book...........