how cartoon network is ruined

Remember in the 90s where cartoon network had shows such as ed edd and eddy, dexters labatory, and cow and chickin? Those were the good old days now theres total drama island, flapjack and chowder. If you ask me the producers ruined cartoon network if you looked at the ratings for cartoon network they went down real far, and you know why? Its because they dont play ed edd and eddy, dexters labotory, or cow and chicken. If you agree with my oppinion please comment

L;AKJG;ALSDKJF said...
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS ARTICLE CAUSE I STOPPED WATCHING CARTOON NETWORK WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND I STOPPED CAUSE OF THIS

ajparker replied...
Nov. 28, 2009 at 8:37 am :
ditto. I stopped watching cause courage the cowardly dog or whatever scared the heck out of me when i was ages 5-10

Sunshineyday said...
Oct. 11, 2009 at 7:52 am:
I agree. I miss all those shows from my childhood. I also really loved the classic scooby doo, a pup named scooby doo and all the scooby doo show variations. It's the classics that I feel they are missing the most. and I know I haven't outgrown good cartoons by age because when i DO see good cartoons, I still like them, it's just too hard to find them.

littleblazer11 said...
Oct. 2, 2009 at 9:43 am:
I agree. I also grew up watching all of those shows. I have a little sister that watches chowder, flapjack and total drama island. I also loved tom and jerry, Road runner and Cyote*. I think that cartoon network did ruin there shows. Modern day T.v. Is garbage for kids.

Neol P. replied...
Nov. 2, 2009 at 7:02 pm :
i agree. when i need to watch them, i just buy the dvds. if u live in canada u can get teletoon retro whichis pretty good.

Spanky12 replied...
Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:28 pm :
I agree with you on this one. The cartoons on now is okay with me but not little kids who are suppose to watch them. They still have those shows on though. Like dexter's labatory, powerpuff girls, cow and chicken, and ed edd and eddy are still on. Just different times.