how cartoon network is ruined

Remember in the 90s where cartoon network had shows such as ed edd and eddy, dexters labatory, and cow and chickin? Those were the good old days now theres total drama island, flapjack and chowder. If you ask me the producers ruined cartoon network if you looked at the ratings for cartoon network they went down real far, and you know why? Its because they dont play ed edd and eddy, dexters labotory, or cow and chicken. If you agree with my oppinion please comment

Osvaldo_CThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I remember those old shows. They don't make tv like how it use to be. They come up with these weird new shows and they think everyone will like it. These weird new shows aren't good for these kids. I have little sisters in Elementry school. They watch it and they say weird phrases from these shows or thy it do what they do. Its unbelievable.

KunaiNinjaFighter said...
Dec. 7, 2010 at 10:26 am
I wouldn't mind CN if they hadn't dumped out Toonami...

cooky said...
i freakin agree!! i love courage the cowardly dog and power puffs and  dexter, and especially ed edd  nd eddy with those GINORMOUS jaw breakers! the only shows that i watch on cartoon network are chowder and flapjac. lol srry thats where i had to disagree but those other shows are really retarded tho!

MCRlover2011 said...
YES!!! These shows like Total drama island and stoked an sixteen all have stuff that's like teenage stuff and i thinks that's pushing kids to grow up faster, it makes me mad and i miss shows like courage and power puff girls!!!!

VarsityCheerGirl916 said...
oh goodness! agreed 100%! When I ask my 6 year old little brother what he wants to watch and he said "Total Drama Island" or something of the sort, I just clicked on it and left the room thinking "It's on cartoon network so it's fine". But then I watched an episode and a girls top came off and two of them were "making out". I was suddenly not okay with this show anymore. Bring back the classics! Watch Boomerang!

♥♫music4ever25♥♫ replied...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 11:15 am
i saw that epiosde when my sister beged for  it on... that really made me mad....the fact that thinking you can make a cartoon that would possibly rated tv-14 if unanimated on a channel that used to have shows that let kids be goofy and not caring about "who's in love with who"!

Flightless said...
I used to live in Canada, I love Canada... But seriously I DO NOT like cartoon network anymore =P Now I just see whats on real quick to see if they brought back any of the good shows

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Plus, half of the kids I know aren't allowed to watch cartoon network at all because half the shows are seriously trashy for kids stuff. What ever happened to Scooby-Doo and Kim Possible??

aly-mack10 said...
I totally agree. Those shows were much better and entertaining and the ones that they have now are stupid and not fun. I miss the powerpuff girls, jonny bravo and dexters lab.

esist said...
Feb. 8, 2010 at 12:21 am
I so totally agree. I watched cartoon network almost all my life and loved it but now..its just horrible. These ideas, I mean they're made and created by what seems like a toddler...

kmarshall50 said...
Totally agree.
I miss Dexters Lab
Powerpuff Girls
Johnny Bravo
Cow and Chicken

Sklerrr! said...
I agree!! What happened to good old Powerpuff girls????? Cartoon Network definitly sucks now

Black-Widow said...
Dec. 18, 2009 at 9:56 am
ya like there were a whole bunch of cool cartoons and then they started putting like the grim reaper and a whole buch of dumb stuff. I miss the old cartoons =(

Esteban V. said...
your parents probably said the same thing wen they grew up. beside they stil have the epic, amazing, ridiculously hilarious........ SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

DJATOMICA said...
I actually think that cartoon network is better now total drama island, stoked, naruto, dude what would happen, ect. are shows that attract the teenage population and maybe that is what cartoon network is try to do u should giv it a try

sc0ttysk3latal said...
You should give the new stuff a try. The old stuff was great, but Flapjack is brilliant. I think it is one of the funniest most original shows on television right now. However, the Total Drama stuff is garbage. It's very immature. But watch some of it. It's pretty good.

Bear1231 said...
i know and agree. I only watch it now for.... well i don't know why i watch it anymore. wily cyote and road runner were classics. They even managed to ruin those. They edited them to mske them kid friendly then they get rid of the good cartoons.

Poetic_blue replied...
Kid friendly? Seriously? How is Wiley Cyote and Road Runner not Kid friendly? Okay, maybe there is a bit of blowing things up and dropping boulders. But how can people have big probems with that and they change the show, but no one complains about rather, adult, commercials on the same channel. Earlier today, during the dinner hour, I saw a commercial on an adult thing. How do people get not get angry about that, but God forbid kids watch a cartoon where a cyote gets blown up, but doesn't ... (more »)

SquirrrelGirl said...
This is so true! I loved the classic cartoons! Now all of the new cartoons are trash. We don't need any new shows! Just stick to a good t.v. show would'ja! It's very annoying!

L;AKJG;ALSDKJF said...
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS ARTICLE CAUSE I STOPPED WATCHING CARTOON NETWORK WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND I STOPPED CAUSE OF THIS