Panic! At The Disco is splitting up!!! :(

For 3 years Panic! At The Disco was a wonderfull band that made beautifull picturesque music that made some people fall in love with the band. In 2006, the base player of the band, whom shall remane nameless, decided after the first featured album "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" became a hit he would drop out of the band. After a while the band found a new player, Spencer Smith. The next album "Pretty Odd" came out 2 years later and after that both Ryan Ross, and John Walker decided to split from the band.

Wanderingspacefish said...

P!ATD have been in my life ever since I heard I Write Sins Not Tradigies when I was 7...Now I'm 13 and I still listen to all of their songs! Even the new album(Vices and Virtues-buy the deluxe album! :D) is greeeeeaaaaaattt!

I think that you could just add a bit more of your personal opinion into this-Do you think they made the right choice? Do you think their music has been changed for the better, worse, or it's the same? Things like that would make this article even better

Lacey-Chan666 said...
I LOOVE P!ATD!!! Brendon Urie has such an awesome voice, and the lyrics are funny :)

Oorah_Alchemist said...
Feb. 22, 2011 at 3:48 pm:
They just came out with e new song called the Ballad of Mona Lisa. It is AMAZING! I really hope they don't spilt. I don't know what I would do :(

mcpanicfanic said...
Apr. 20, 2010 at 3:19 am:
i cried when i heard they were splitting up. they were my life for 2 years. but im over it now. my wounds have been healed, lol.

NatalieB. replied...
Apr. 22, 2010 at 4:05 pm :
Actually, Brendon Urie and Spencer Smith are looking for new members. Chin up, cross your fingers, and pray for the best!!!! (Not to mention that Ryan and John are making a band, too.)

SeptemberCrew This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 1, 2009 at 5:39 am:
Ehhh...this isn't really an essay about an opinion. It's more like news. You certainly could have taken a current event and written an opinion on it, but this is more like a news spot. Incorporate drama. Incorporate style and a thesis. You could make something really creative.

NatalieB. replied...
Oct. 25, 2009 at 7:25 am :
Thank You!!! (I think).

armstrong said...
Sept. 30, 2009 at 11:58 am:
it could have been better but good job

NatalieB. replied...
Oct. 25, 2009 at 7:27 am :
Thank you!!! This was written while I was in a state of Panic!(Get, Panic!???) So I wasn't really focusing on making it perfect I was trying to inform my fellow Panic!' fans.

vegasbound95 said...
Sept. 23, 2009 at 1:40 am:
As much as i adore ryan ross and jon walker i can honestly say that the band has been doing better without them, they keep in contact with there fans now more than they did before but im sure the young veins will release some amazing music too

NatalieB. replied...
Oct. 25, 2009 at 7:32 am :
I'm glad they're still making progress, but they're just not the same!!! There not the pictouresque, mysterious band they used to be. But atleast Brendon Urie is still singing!!! Panic!'s new song is called "New Perspective" and it's on a sound track for a movie called "Jennifers Body." It is with a heavy heart I write it does not sound like them, though.

Natalie B. said...
Jul. 27, 2009 at 2:03 am:
OMG!!! pinksage, U rock 4 being a fan and caring about such a "Picturesque scar of passing Bandmates".

pinksage33 said...
Jul. 17, 2009 at 4:44 pm:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!