21 Movie Review | Teen Ink

21 Movie Review

I think that what Ben did in order to receive a scholarship to Harvard Medical School was a great example of life experience. I believe that his growth as a person and the numerous valuable life lessons that he learned throughout the movie was deserving of this scholarship (The Harvard Robsinson Scholarship).

If I would have been making the decision on whether to award Ben with this scholarship, I would have thought to myself what do his experiences say about his character?  Given everything that Ben had gone through and learned, I believe that these experiences have grown his character. The professor in the movie explained that he wanted to be “wowed” and I believe that the abnormal experiences that Ben gained throughout the movie definitely would have wowed the professor. 

Overall I think that the movie shows a good character transformation of ben from a shy, boring, average, college student to a more confident, interesting, intelligent adult. That is why I think that this movie shows great life lessons and shows how Ben has changed and should be worthy of the Scholarship.