Texting

I have a cell phone but I never text. I truthfully don’t like texting because it is abused and people use it to be lazy. People can also be misinterpreted by texting and might think somebody is angry when they really are not. It could also be the other way around, somebody might be angry but the person on the other side of the text doesn’t think so. Those are some of the reasons why I don’t like texting. Almost all Americans these days are absolutely lazy.

RonnieAguilar69 said...
I disagree with Americans being lazy, there's people out there that do not like texting. I can agree that misinterpretations do happen and emotions that are trying to be expressed can be taken the wrong way...

YozoraK said...
The only reason I hate texting is that it is hard to get everything out there in so many words.  Plus it is harder to get emotion across.  Not entirely, but more difficult. Not to mention text language.  It's ruining English.

Cookemon said...
i actually have a verizon phone and now i have unlimited texting. I don't mind it but i dont much anyway

binx said...
i cant say i agree... i am a texter. I have a tracfone and it's alot cheaper to text than to actually talk to them....that's why some people text, like me!

brenda15 said...
i feel the same way!! great work!!