Khaild concert | Teen Ink

Khaild concert

Whenever you think about seeing a famous artist or band in concert you always think about how much fun it will be to dance and sing with your friends. First, when finding the tickets online I see how much they cost. In this case, my friend’s- sister's boyfriend gives them to us for free because he goes to UW-Milwaukee and that’s where the concert was being held. My group of friends and I get all dressed up and pile in the car.

Listening to a concoction of Khaild to get ready to sing our hearts out during the concert. This has been our favorite performer and we have all seen him before. 

We got there and we waited in line for the security to let us in and they were just grouping people up and letting you sit wherever. 

There were no assigned seats. We all ran in together.

Cheering “Khaild” “Where are you” before he started was the most exciting thing to see him running out on stage and starting to sing. The moment was breathtaking and made me want to run up on stage and hug him. 

We all get our phones out and practically film the whole concert on our phones to post everywhere on social media. 

This concert was shorter compared to the other ones we have been to, which was sad. I was looking forward to a long concert and having a lot of fun.

He ended at 10:40 pm.

The whole crowd was cheering “oncour” “oncour” but that didn’t work. 

After waiting around for my friend's mom to pick us up we were all talking about the concert and how it wasn’t that good. It was too short. The songs he picked weren’t that special. But the moment we all loved was when he sang “angels” in honor of Mac Miller passing away. We all thought that it was really neat to see everybody with their phone flashlights on and honoring him. I would definitely see him again because he is probably one of the few artists I know almost every song too which makes it ten times better.