It's JoJo Monday by Nick Naldi | Teen Ink

It's JoJo Monday by Nick Naldi

March 14, 2019
By Doctor-Gonzo SILVER, San Pedro, California
Doctor-Gonzo SILVER, San Pedro, California
8 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"When the going gets weird the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson


I was watching “Doctor Strange” yesterday and I came to the horrible realization, that movie is probably the closest we will get to an American live action “JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure” movie. I say American because Japan already made one but that doesn’t count. But think about it man, in Doctor Strange he can make all these symbols and shit appear so he could make the “menacing” thing appear behind him as he walks. And his stand could be the time stone. ALTERNATE SCENE Doctor Strange: “Dormammu I’ve come to bargain.” Dormammu: “You’ve come to die.” *shoots a big laser at DS killing him*. All of a sudden time rewinds and the JoJo theme starts playing, Doctor Strange: “Yare Yare Daze Dormammu. You’ve come into range of my stand Time in a Bottle! It’s ability allows me to create time loops!”


This is my idea for part 9 of the acclaimed manga and anime series “JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure”. It’s called “JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Napalm Tears” and the main JoJo is Jordan Joestar, a U.S. soldier who is struck by a Stand Arrow as part of a Vietcong trap. This awakens his stand: FORTUNATE SON a humanoid stand whose ability is to give Jordan extremely luck. He has to fight Russian Communist Ivan who’s Stand is PAINT IT BLACK another humanoid stand who has the ability to create miniature black holes that he has control over. Before Jordan can face him though he fights Barry Mannilow a mind controlled servant of Ivan whos stand is WAR PIGS, a humanoid stand with gun barrels in his knuckles and can ricochet them off any surface with pinpoint accuracy. After freeing him from Ivan’s control, Jordan and Barry become allies and beat Ivan and his group of stand users.


The author's comments:

The idea for this came from me bingewatching JoJo.